Spike760

What are you listening to?

Ah, that's probably why. I tag all my Gazette stuff as 'the GazettE'.

And is it pytho? lawl, newb.

"6gatsu 8ka" - Ayabie

Yes, but at some point you had it tagged Gazette, right? XD

.. no? :<

I still have my files tagged as Gazette 'cause I have some plays on my profile, and it sucks to have two artists at the same top 50. The same goes for girugamesh and girugämesh.

But it seems that they're using "girugamesh" again in the new mini-album. @@

I'm still suffering with the change of "W i z a r d" tags to unicode ones. :/

N?A - Silhouette

Well yeah, but the stuff I had tagged as Gazette is too low on my overall artists to appear on my overview. XD

I kinda did the same with Sadie too. In fact, I have no idea what to tag them as now. Romaji or Kana. 'Cause they keep switching. >_< I wish VK bands would think of a name and like...agree that they'll use it for as long as the band is active. ...Which is usually like a year at most. XD

It's like Catheline. First being Catheline, then changing to R-18, then changing their OHP logo to R-15. XD

"6gatsu 8ka" - Ayabie

wtf 6gatsu 8ka isn't a Gazette song?

I hate when multiple bands have the same song titles. :/

Today I was laughing a lot when I noticed that I listened to heidi.'s Hakuchuumu right after xTRiPx's.... Hakuchuumu. XD

The worse thing is when the bands doesn't decide what name they want.

Like Calmando Qual. They're Twisted Clock ONLY in Japan, and Calmando Qual in the rest of the world. Wtf. XD

But what I hate the most aren't the multiple names. It's how unique and easy to spell the names are.

D

S

S to M

-OZ-

Nana

Wizard

RED

Just try to find something from these bands on Google by just typing their names. It's IMPOSSIBLE @!%@#!

12012 - Butterfly <3

Hah, it's from that new Cubic single. Haha, song names are always funny. Like, almost every band ever has like a 'zetsubou' or 'monokuro'. XD

Haha, I remember how damn hard it was when I first heard of D. XD I had SUCH a hard time trying to find stuff by them. Nightmare was pretty hard to find aswell the first time.

"Senjou Cameraman to Saigo" - Ayabie

Cameraman!! <3

That's the song that got me into Ayabie. XD

Well, I had some luck with D and Nightmare.

With D 'cause an old brazilian site had their first album and the Paradox single. 'till now I only have these files, 'cause I'm too lazy to get the rest. XD

I still have to listen to Tafel Anatomie.

As for Nightmare, I had the luck to hate them when I first listened. So, when they got fucking famous with Death Note, it was easy to get their discog.

lynch. - Prominence

My favourite Ayabie song, probably. They've become amazing without Ryohei, methinks.

And eh, I used to like Nightmare. I liked all those songs that start with Gianism because of how the tempo changed quite often in some of them, which was kinda cool. But yeah, now they're all getting fat and lazy (putting Criminal Baby on the Raison D'etre single, wtf?) and the music is getting worse. I want more Sendai Kamotsu than Nightmare, lawl.

"masquerade" - Ayabie

Yeah. I think that Ryouhei's Ayabie was like every other Oshare band.

Now they managed to sound unique and Aoi has one of the best voices I ever heard in my life. He whispers even better than Satsuki from RES!

Actually, I want Rentoru to do more songs like Sephirot. No, I demand.

I mean, I love the direction they're heading, and I prefer their newer songs over their old ones, but...

Sephirot is just beyond everything.

Well, apart from the Criminal Baby thing, I like their music. Of course I hate the song The World, but Raison d'etre was something funny. I also think that 12012 is sounding a lot like Nightmare in their newest singles.

RENTRER EN SOI - Sephirot

Aoi's voice seriously is one of the best. <3

Eh, which song was Sephirot? I remember listening to ANIMA MUNDI and it was amazing, then like a while later, I listened to one called Sephirot and it was exactly the same song. So I don't know which tag was actually right. :/

I noticed that about 12012 aswell. Cyclone (the song) really sounds a lot like a Nightmare song. Weird though, 'cause that's the only song I really liked on the single.

"Artifact" - Ayabie

uh, HELP. XD

I actually noticed throught JaME that my Astre no Ito single is renamed like Kein no Hitsugi and vice-versa.

Does your Sephirot has 6:41 lenght and it's a slow ballad?

Actually, the song that I didn't liked that much on the single was Survival, which sounds the most Nightmaresque to me. XD

Jully - Sora ga Ochita hi

Eh...wtf? This fucking computer!! I swear to god it periodically deletes things! >_< I keep losing tracks from albums! I can't find it. I still have my full Kein no Hitsugi but I'm missing track 2 from Astre no Ito now.

..oh, wait, it was in katakana, roffles. Uh, it's 6:39. But the katakana is (if I'm reading it right) Anima Mundi. :/

"AMONGST FOOLISH ENEMIES" - RENTRER EN SOI

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I can't believe that my favorite song from them doesn't have a freaking cool name like Sephirot, having ANIMA MUNDI instead.

@$!@ it reminds me of the anime Cyber Team in Akihabara.

God, I'm too tired now to change the tags.

RENTRER EN SOI - I hate myself want to...

die. ;_;

I don't know, I checked JaME (Yeah, I know...not the most reliable source XD) and it says Astre no Ito has ANIMA MUNDI, but Kein no Hitsugi has Sephiroth. With the 'h'.

I don't understand. T_T

"THE ABYSS OF DESPAIR" - RENTRER EN SOI

Still, on the bright side, THE BOTTOM OF CHAOS isn't long off. :blink:

Ops, I forgot the h XD

I always remember of FF VII's Sephiroth when listening to that song.

Now I have to rename to ANIMA MUNDI%!@!@

yeah, it's close!

But I'm sad that I won't see any Anima%@¨$! there. ;_;

Maybe another Binetsukawhatever.

Let's hope for the best.

2 days 'till STACKED RUBBISH!

Hyde - Secret Letters

The coolest villain evar? Yeah, me too. XD

Woo STACKED RUBBISH! Can't wait for it. Not long to wait anyway, but still. <3

"[1888]" - ZORO

Surely!

I'm now hoping for -OZ-'s first album. Actually, part of me want that they release it this year, the other don't.

The first part it's because I LOVE -OZ- so much that I'll do what I can to buy the album. The other part doesn't have money for that now. XD

12012 - the swim

Hah, I know what you mean. Same with me and Gazette. I love Gazette so much, but I just really can't afford STACKED RUBBISH. I, probably literally, have no money right now, it sucks! >_<

"THE SALVAGE" - Cult

Look, The Salvage. :D

I have almost nothing by them. It's a shame. :/

Yeah, but for you it's easier. XD

You live in Europe, things are cheaper and more acessible.

For me, I had to paid $70 to put my hands on Diru's TMOAB.

That's why I want to save some money to -OZ-.

Hopefully they'll come overseas and be the first japanese band to officially release stuff on Brazil and then I'll see them live and buy all their albums and then i'll take a photo with Tama and then i'll go to Japan and I'll give a kiss to Wataru's dog.

*headdesk*

RENTRER EN SOI - Binetsuka de Shajitsu shita Shinso wa Atesaki Fumei no Tegami to Naru

Yeah, I don't even know where I got that Cult stuff. :/

Wow, $70 for TMOAB? Shit, my bro's girlfriend got me mine. XD

And just...'wtf' to the last part. :blink:

"Kimi ni ai ni yukou" - INO HEAD PARK