Spike760

What are you listening to?

I sent her a message too, lol. But yeah if she's gonna be a bitch about it, I'll hunt her down with you!! xD

Jinkaku Radio - Seimei

Abingdon Boys School Nephilim

f u i probably don't care if i spelled something wrong

She'll probably like, not say anything at all, and then tomorrow when it'll (hopefully) be out and all over the internet, that's when she'll reply to it. >_> I'd be ultra-pissed at that...

"Dress" - abingdon boys school

Abingdon boys School Lost Reason (my thing is on random i swear.... they just happen to be lucky and get 2 in a row)

Who is she? XD

Eliphas Levi - ?????????

Just someone on Last.FM who posted on the Gazette's page about how the new CD is awesome.

Haha I just thought of something, what if she just tagged other songs as the new songs, and so it looked like she was listening to it.

I'm sooo doing that next time there's a big release, I'm going to tag different songs so it comes up as that, and then listen to it, and be like I have the CD and you guys don't!! Haha!!

Witches - ? ????

She probably did. :mellow:

Bitch either way. >_>

"NERVOUS BREAKDOWN" - abingdon boys school

Haha yeah, I'm sure someone will have it up by tomorrow, I'm actually surprised it wasn't leaked being as popular as they are.

Witches Feat. ??? - ???

XD yeah.

But well, sometimes it happens that people just like to hold on releases and pretend they are cool.

Remember what happened to -OZ-'s SIX? Two or three guys on a japanese P2P were holding it, while all the world were asking for them to release the album.

It took more than a week to someone put their hands on SIX.

I'm pretty sure that today somebody'll share the album. Maybe tomorrow, but no longer than it.

abingdon boys school - LOST REASON

Did you like the abs single? :D

Haha yeah, I'm sure someone will have it up by tomorrow, I'm actually surprised it wasn't leaked being as popular as they are.

Witches Feat. ±è¼ö¿¬ - ¿À´Ã¹ã

Well she told me (and I noticed, you too) how she got it. I would've felt kinda bad asking for it if she got it like that. I mean she didn't download it or anything, it would've been a bit rude of me if her sister already paid for it. <_<

Goddamnit, I want that album...

"dress" - abingdon boys school

Haha yeah' date=' I'm sure someone will have it up by tomorrow, I'm actually surprised it wasn't leaked being as popular as they are.

Witches Feat. ±è¼ö¿¬ - ¿À´Ã¹ã [/quote']

Well she told me (and I noticed, you too) how she got it. I would've felt kinda bad asking for it if she got it like that. I mean she didn't download it or anything, it would've been a bit rude of me if her sister already paid for it. <_<

Goddamnit, I want that album...

"dress" - abingdon boys school

Haha yeah. Dude I'm so excited, my heart is pounding so fast.

The GazettE - Crucify Sorrow

In preparation.

"AGONY" - the GazettE

Oh man, none of you realize how happy I am right now. XD

Haha I bet you're even happier than me, which is pretty fucking happy, because The GazettE is your favorite band!! You know how happy I would've been if THE AVOIDED SUN was better!??? Haha, jk, I did like it though, it just didn't match their older stuff!! You should've seen me when I got MIRROR though, lol. Well you should ask my roommates when I get releases what I'm like, I seriously like bounce off of walls, lol.

The TRAX - Resolution

Seriously, yeah. XD Hella happy. But this is living up to my expectations, so I'm even happier, lol.

"Ganges ni Akai Bara" - the GazettE

Man, it just gets better! >_<

Wait for AGONY, it's amazing, I think. >_<

"SWALLOWTAIL ON THE DEATH VALLEY" - the GazettE