Spike760

What are you listening to?

Nham? XD

girugamesh - Zero

Now I understand why people says that giru's singles are way better than their album. Zero, Reality, Glamorous Sky and Having Betrayed is Why are my new favorites. I wish I've listened better to their singles before. :[

Aww, I loved the album. T_T Aimai na Mikaku is like my favourite song of theirs.

"IOLITE BLUE" - RED

I loved too. XD

Actually, what got me into giru was a fanvid of Aoi x Uruha (I didn't knew of that 'till I watched it :/) with the song Fukai no Yami.

I was searching for them without success, so I went straight to the video.

Then I got the album throught JPOPSUKI and Ame to Fukousha became my favorite, followed by Aimai no Mikau and Fukai no Yami. XD

But after Volcano I started to look back at their singles and that's when I discovered that I prefer their Glamourous Sky's type of song.

-OZ- - Mitei

Well yeah their singles are pretty awesome. Songs like Zero, Having Betrayed Is Why, Omae ni Sasageru Minikui Koe, stuff like that, are rather brilliant. I'm so glad they're redoing Omae ni... for Reason of Crying. <3

"STARVING MOON" - UnsraW

wow. O_O

Omae ni blabla came after 13's, right?

I think it sounds so much like Volcano than their previous stuff.

the GazettE - Burial Applicant

I hope that Gazette goes all heavy from now on. <3

Too bad that I had this same wish on Filth in the Beauty and nothing changed. XD

I think the Omae ni... single was a little bit before the album, actually.

And haha, I don't know about that with Gazette. I don't want them to go all Dir en grey on me. That's the last thing I want of my most loved band. XD I hope they stay the way they are just now, really. :/

"Corrupt Children" - D&L

Nah, I don't want them to go Diru

I want them to go all Maggots, Burial Applicant and $ocial Riot Machines.

Obviously the fact that I don't like their "v-kei" songs doesn't mean nothing in my wishes~

VAGERKE - Circulation Of

Do you know if somebody has VAGERKE's new single?

I used to listen to a lot of Black/Death Metal before coming to J-Rock, so I love these guys. XD

Oh right, yeah, they don't have enough of those types.

And VAGERKE released something new?! Hot damn, gonna need to try and find that.

"THE GOD STAR" - D&L

That's the reason that I never got caught by their stuff.

Maybe before [NIL], when I had a lot of Madara and Akuyukai's love.

When they released Regret, my soul cried. ;_;.

The UNDER CODE's website listed a new single from VAGERKE some time ago, and now the single's gone. Weird.

?eight - 8mm no Naka Aishuu ni Michita Kimi

(this is so painful to type without Winamp's global hotkeys ><)

Hm, oh well, I can't really relate. Personally, they haven't let me down at all with anything. XD

Eh...that is weird. Damn, I totally need more by them, too. I love all that kinda stuff.

"AMBROSIER" - BERLIN

Well.. maybe the fact that I had a friend that fangirl'ed so hard about them for so much time made me hate most of their stuff. I think it's not that I think they're a bad band, it's the fact that I remembered his fangirlism every time I listened to them. XD

Gladly he's gone now, and I think I can enjoy their new album without hearing: "OMG LOOK AT XXX SONG IT'S SO PERFECT REITA'S LOVE LAWL *puts song in repeat for 2 days*"

$ocial Riot Machines and Mad Marble Hell Vison actually reminds me of Sandman histories. XD

Of course the fact that I read most of Sandman's books while listening to them doesn't count.

Deflina Ma'riage - Parasite

Wait, wait... he? Fangirlism? Jeez, I'd be glad he's gone aswell. o__O

And I don't think they'll break away from their older stuff. I mean they still play them at lives. And from what I've seen, they seem to choose the much heavier older songs, which is pretty cool. I do hope they bring in more heavy stuff, but I don't want them to overdo it, if you know what I mean. :/

"Kare Uta" - the GazettE

Yeah. XD

I suffered like... 1 year to make him listen to another band than Gazette.

He got more than 60.000 plays on Last.FM. I'm sure you "know" him.

The funniest thing is that after he started to listen to other things, he copied my musical taste. Before going into J-stuff, he only listened to emocore and alt. rock, and said he hated screams and heavy music, while I always loved extreme stuff.

After showing UnsraW to him, he suddenly went all GROAAWR trying to act tr00 and laughing at me who found An Cafe pleasant to listen.

After we went separate ways, he almost stopped with J-music~

He, who downloaded things only to say that he had more files than me, now only listens to Diru, Gazette, UnsraW and 12012, being the last two my credit.

And now he listens to KoRn, SOAD, Deftones and stuff like that.

In other words, he now tries to look like he's all tr00 and like heavy stuff and grawrl~

Or maybe it's just me who is so cool that he only listened to J-Rock 'cause of me~

Well, once a fangirl, always a fangirl.

Mix Speaker's,Inc. - If

The worse part of it is that I teached him all that he knew about J-stuff and he spread from other people getting all the credits for it. I always hated that.

heidi. - Houmatsu

Haha, actually I don't know him at all. XD He sounds like a total douche though. And I properly laughed at tr00. XD

"NO MORE MACHINEGUNS PLAY THE GUITAR" - SUGIZO

lawl we have the forum to ourselves.

Well, I'm sure you saw him somewhere. XD

He was the top listener of the Gazette tag for like.. two months, dunno.

By no coincidence he's my top neighbour, take a look.

Ah, we reseted tracks almost at the same time. My doing, of course~

And almost all the bands he has on his profile "were mine". @%!#@#

?-miyavi- - Sakihokoru Hana no You ni ~Neo Visualizm~