Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

satsuki new mini album "UPPER REGION" details

satsuki new mini album "UPPER REGION" will be released at 2010/09/01 (3,150yen), which will be sold in advance at his one-man live "UPPER REGION" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/08/22

[CD track list]

01.AWAKE (UPPER REGION ver.)

02.ryuushi ni toketenagareru namida to memai no sou ni ranhanshasuru saisei no koe

03.MOON SPIRAL (UPPER REGION ver.)

04.Veil of MARIA (UPPER REGION ver.)

05.Horizon

06.CRYSTAL (UPPER REGION ver.)

[DVD track list]

01.AWAKE (UPPER REGION Ver.)

02.ryuushi ni toketenagareru namida to memai no sou ni ranhanshasuru saisei no koe

03.YOU

04.RAIN DROP (UPPER REGION Ver.)

http://satsuki-web.com/

the details on the site mention something more, but since I fail at understanding japanese, someone else can translate.

??????????

Angelic???????????????

3?????AWAKE? ?CRYSTAL??MOON SPIRAL??Veil of MARIA??UPPER REGION????????????????????????????????????6??????????

???UPPER REGION????????????????????????????????????????????4?????DVD??2?????

????????????1???????????????????????????

supposedly he EXCEEDED his budget for this... then again, you'd have to wonder if he really re-shot those 2 pvs [and why isn't rain drop on the album...while awake is if they're both redone?], or if they were simply painted over with the 'new' audio.

still, this is what you call something that acts like an album except doesn't have any fillers...? [then again it was going to be a mini either ways, so how different can the song actually get... hopefully he rewrote everything! lyrics and everything. but it's an impossible task on satsuki's end...and his site tends to die every time there's news, at least when I try to check up on]

also, upper region still sucks as a title. SERIOUSLY.

Why? Just two new tracks and obviously raped versions of his best tracks AWAKE and Veil of MARIA. Oh, DVD has also the raped version of RAIN DROP. Why Satsuki, why?! DD:

Dr.mika(ex-RENTRER EN SOI, now in forbidden days rhapsody) will cease to act as support Dr. of satsuki after his one-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2010/08/22, and Dr.kusunose takuya(ex-Hysteric Blue, now in CATAMARAN) will commence to act as his support Dr. since his live at Umeda SHANGRI-LA at 2010/08/31

Why does that video look like Gackt's Oasis THAT much?! D:

there's a sample upped on ohp, and Satsukie really looks like a Gacktganguro in a gacktian desert, dressed in clothes by Gacktato Gacktamoto

I'm really impressed with Satsuki, though in my opinion he was better in Rentrer en Soi. Still, I'm looking forward to this

砂月(satsuki) will hold his 6th one-man live "TOUCH OF UPPER REGION~????る夜??光??世界??(sei naru yoru ni hikari no sekai e)~" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2010/12/24

current support members:

Gt.Reeno (ex-パニック??ゃん??る(PANIC channel)-->SCISSOR)

Gt.刻(toki) (ex-176BIZ)

Ba.凛(rin) (ex-Schmelz Cure)

Dr.U-YA (ex-AMETHYST-->D'AIR, now MASQUERADE(support))

Sign in to follow this