Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

平成維新(heiseiishin) will graduate from UCP & selection album release

平??維新(heiseiishin) will "graduate" from UCP at 2010/09/30, and they will hold their "graduation" live "ENDLESS VOYAGE" at Osaka BIG CAT at 2010/09/28

their selection album "REVOLUTIONS" will be released at 2010/09/15 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (4,200yen) will include CD (10 songs, including "干戈(kanka)")+DVD, and TYPE B (3,150yen) will include CD (11 songs, including "干戈(kanka)" and bonus track "Endless voyage") only

[TYPE A DVD track list]
01.縷々-るる-(ruru) (PV)
02.破片(kakera) (PV)
03.Prism. (PV)
04.スイミー(swimmy) (LIVE)
05.explosion (LIVE)
06.リプレイ(replay) (LIVE)
07.暴動ジェ??レーション(boudou generation) (LIVE)

http://www.under-code.jp/contents/heiseiishin/news.html

Wow so that means they're going Major right? :o!
It just means that they're leaving the label. After Vidoll "graduated" from Under Code they just switched to another indies label and didn't went major until after almost 2 years, I think.

Wow so that means they're going Major right? :o!
It just means that they're leaving the label. After Vidoll "graduated" from Under Code they just switched to another indies label and didn't went major until after almost 2 years, I think.
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up. I always thought that "Graduating" from UCP meant going major.

graduating... i just familiar with this term from Morning Musume lols

but anyway, good luck for their future!

Lawl, I don't think I've ever even heard of them. Well, good for the I guess. I hope atleast one graduating band would turn out good.

It seems like they no longer want to be visual. . .?

Well, good for them either way. ^^

What? They're just switching labels? Don't assume they're going to stop being visual, or wait are you one of those people who automatically assume bands turn "poppy" because they go through stuff like this?

And any word on what label they're switching to? I was really into this band, hopefully the label change can bring back some more "Boudou generation" stuff.

What? They're just switching labels? Don't assume they're going to stop being visual, or wait are you one of those people who automatically assume bands turn "poppy" because they go through stuff like this?

And any word on what label they're switching to? I was really into this band, hopefully the label change can bring back some more "Boudou generation" stuff.

S/he isn't assuming. Their official comment states that the reason they're leaving UNDER CODE is because they no longer want to be visual :/.

Their official comment also says that they'll announce the details of their graduation (future label if any, etc.) at their graduation live on September 28th. But since they're dropping visual kei, that rules out most of the labels we're familiar with.

S/he isn't assuming. Their official comment states that the reason they're leaving UNDER CODE is because they no longer want to be visual :/.

Their official comment also says that they'll announce the details of their graduation (future label if any, etc.) at their graduation live on September 28th. But since they're dropping visual kei, that rules out most of the labels we're familiar with.

Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to sound presumptuous. I read a brief summary of what was happening on another site and it seemed like they wanted to leave the visual scene. I was just hoping to confirm it since I wasn't certain.

Thanks inartistic ^^

they can go longer with their career even if they are not visual anymore.

they need to make good music that are not too segmented is all :P

Respect for them for wanting to leave the visual scene. Though I wonder how long they'll last.
This. I hope they'll change their sound too, because I'm pretty sure I didn't like them before.

Respect for them for wanting to leave the visual scene. Though I wonder how long they'll last.
This. I hope they'll change their sound too, because I'm pretty sure I didn't like them before.
Agreed completely. From what I've heard of them (their first releases I guess), they seem to have potential. I'm really curious as to what they'll come up with as a non-VK band.

平??維新(heiseiishin) will hold their one-man live "BREAK MY LIFE-SIZE!" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2010/12/07, at HOLIDAY NAGOYA at 2010/12/08 and at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2010/12/11

平??維新(heiseiishin) & Anjyu' will also participate in UCP countdown event "関西制圧(kansaiseiatsu) 2010~2011" at Osaka AM HALL at 2010/12/31-2011/01/01

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-yoshi/

Sign in to follow this