Sign in to follow this  
Kles

ViViD new single 「BLUE」

I bet its release will be the end of June. Most full versions of Bleach openings are released on single about 2 months after the start of the new season. Seeing as Bleach gets a new opening every October and April, 4 + 2 = 6. Seeing as it is in "summer" it will be after June 21st. Around that time I suppose, if the full version doesn't leak in some way, like Bleach openings tend to do.

Based on the preview I know this song will grow on me. The instrumentation is really well done and IV's bass is very active! but shin's melody just doesn't feel good to me...

I personally don't give two shits if its for an anime opening or not, They are a great band either wise, But usually i do find there b-sides to have more power to there songs, This song "Blue" Does sound good though.

release of ViViD new maxi single "BLUE" is finalized at 2011/07/13

they will hold their one-man live "TAKE OFF~Birth to the NEW WORLD~" at Nippon Budoukan at 2012/01/07

Holy shit O___O And fuuuuuuuu- they were planning to release it somewhere in May. Now I have to wait even more

Limited Edition Type A CD+DVD

[CD]

01. BLUE

02. CRISIS

[DVD]

BLUE (Type A) - Music Clip

+ 「夢??~ムゲンノカナタ~ (LIVE clip "Indies Last C.C.Lemon Hall")

Limited Edition Type B CD+DVD

[CD]

01. BLUE

02. CRISIS

[DVD]

BLUE (Type B) - Music Clip

+ Live clip from Indies Last C.C. Lemon Hall

Regular Edition (CD-only)

01. BLUE

02. CRISIS

03. Re:Load

Holy crap! Budokan in less than 3 years? ViViD is really dominating the scene! Not even SuG's been there despite their recent diarrhea of releases (which aren't all bad. Gimme Gimme was kinda nice). Can someone please tell me which song RiL is? I've seen it before in a MusicJapan+ article but I've never heard it, or seen noticed it in their discography. I bought the Kousai Genesis live and it wasn't even on there either. :P

i think it's a typo for re:load

I doubt it since the live took place in December and 夢~ムゲンノカナタ~ was barely coming out. Weird enough, I have the DVD and there is no song called RiL or anything that could be made into initials like that

I think RiL is different of Re:Load, because they play RiL (and Dis) only at their lives since their first oneman live (Nov 7th, 2009 at Shibuya O-WEST).

Sign in to follow this