Sign in to follow this  
shuuji-

DEATHGAZE double A-side single release

I've never been a fan of Deathgaze, but I always check out their stuff. I think this sounds really bad. Boring riffs, bad vocals and so on. But once again, what is it with Deathgaze and horrible production? The drum sound sounds SO plastic and triggered. It's horrible to listen to. There's no punch in the bass drum, it weak and utter weak. I really don't get it!

Boy you're in danger.

I've never been a fan of Deathgaze, but I always check out their stuff. I think this sounds really bad. Boring riffs, bad vocals and so on. But once again, what is it with Deathgaze and horrible production? The drum sound sounds SO plastic and triggered. It's horrible to listen to. There's no punch in the bass drum, it weak and utter weak. I really don't get it!

next time do it this way -

join any undercode thread, post "did kisaki just get ass-pregnant?", wait 20 minutes and enjoy your lulz

"SILENCE / THE END" PV (full ver.) could be watched through YouTube since 2011/05/14

w5k_uKMT6gw

DEATHGAZE / 404 NOT FOUND / EAT YOU ALIVE 3-man live "SOUL BLEED" will be held at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2011/07/28

Sign in to follow this