Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

lolwhut?

My favourite is the one that called the Japanese "Krauts". Getting your racial slurs right is difficult work, isn't it. Or maybe all non-americans just belong to some great, homogeneous uni-race.

^LOL

I guess it makes them seem smart since they all seem to fail at it. Makes you wonder how these people graduated and became who they are today cuz i know one thing, and it has nothing to them with them being complete dumbasses...oh wait it is, never mind.

DAMN YOU JAPANESE KRAUTS, NUKING PEARL HARBOUR AND STEALING ALL OF OUR CHILDRENS FREEDOM.

S'cuse me while I go support my fellow man by donating money to Japan. Because I don't care who did what in the past, I respect the present and what's going on in my time not the travesties of the past.

/end

no wonder. most Americans thinks that they're the only people that matters.

been eaten up too much about being "super power" country.

but many of our cultures, foods, etc are coming from around the world.

if anything, Americans owes the world, big time.

seriously.

Indeed karma is a bitch, so don't worry everyone, these people are most likely to die in:

A) Earthquake

B) Tsunami

C) Nuclear Explosion

D) Murdered by a Japanese person and taped in a snuff film

A racial slur for Germans, because supposedly that's what we eat all the time. XD

The Kraut comment made me laugh the most.

Also -

"Freedom of speech is a good thing. It lets you know exactly who the absolute dregs of the human race are." - boxerhockey

God bless America! :headbang:

Most of those comments made me sick in my stomach, but they also made me lul.

:/ Wtf. Bloody idiots. I lol'd at the one who said that Japan started WWII. Guy seriously needs to go back to school for some history lessons :lol: All those American nationalists who are so sad that they can't get over something that happened over 65/70 years ago. Besides the Japanese being affected now had nothing to do with that.

plus i don't consider it being a nationalist at all.

If anything they becoming a group of hate mongers and bring shame to the U.S.A.

Nationalist would only wish to do things that make their country proud and not the opposite.

^Funny fact is that when were watching a Vietnam documentary during history class all veterans who claimed to have won were rednecks :lol:

Sign in to follow this