Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

朱 new maxi single "曲ガル睡蓮 駆ケル[11ul]" release

朱(suzaku) members:
Vo.樹(itsuki) (ex-azure-->Envus-->jubily(英樹-HIDEKI-))
Gt.鴉(karasu) (ex-Berry-->??一??(hanaichimonme)-->Envus(Ba.asuka))
Gt.葉月(hazuki) (ex-????柳~Aikaryu~-->IRODORI, now Ultimate Sonic(support)(シャグラス/shagrath))
Ba.時雨(shigure) (ex-ヴェル(vell), ヱリザ(erisa)(support))
support Dr.?????(aduki) (ex-10万ヴォルト。(100000volt))

their new maxi single "曲ガル??蓮 駆ケル[11ul](magaru suiren kakeru[11ul])" will be released at 2011/05/18 (2 TYPE, 1,680yen)

[track list]
01.曲ガル??蓮 駆ケル[11ul](magaru suiren kakeru[11ul])
02.舌??粧(zekkashou)
03.『??曰?????(『??notamawaku) (included in TYPE A)
03.テオナナカトル(teónanácatl) (included in TYPE B)

their special DVD will be provided if purchasing 2 types together through UCP web-shop, which will include scene of their first secret live at Osaka BIG CAT at 2011/03/10 and members message

btw "テオナナカトル(teónanácatl)" is psilocybin mushroom

their first formal live will be held at OSAKA MUSE at 2011/04/26

http://www.under-code.jp/contents/suzaku/news.html

Vo.樹(itsuki) is ex-azure-->Envus-->jubily Vo.英樹-HIDEKI- and Gt.葉月(hazuki) is ex-????柳~Aikaryu~-->IRODORI-->Ultimate Sonic(support) Gt.シャグラス(shagrath)

Gt.葉月(hazuki) is ex-????柳~Aikaryu~-->IRODORI-->Ultimate Sonic(support) Gt.シャグラス(shagrath)

Fuck yes, hopefully he'll show them how to play guitar properly <3

I don't think I really like this vocalist and I'm sure I'm not the only one who half expected a speed-metal sample because of Hazuki.

Everyone knows Shagrath just thanks to Aikaryu, but that guy was in IRODORI, too. And that band was nothing like Aikaryu, but they were still freakin' awesome.

I don't think I really like this vocalist and I'm sure I'm not the only one who half expected a speed-metal sample because of Hazuki.

Everyone knows Shagrath just thanks to Aikaryu, but that guy was in IRODORI, too. And that band was nothing like Aikaryu, but they were still freakin' awesome.

TBH I was expecting Speed Metal or Irodori pt. 2...

lol Why are people still holding out on a Synside member? I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 of them will form a new band or two in a few weeks.

I don't know lol. I just looked at his newest look and seemed quite similar to that 'karasu', plus both are guitarists, so I thought it could make sense... because I can't find who's that Karasu.

lol Why are people still holding out on a Synside member? I'm pretty sure 3 or 4 of them will form a new band or two in a few weeks.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there suppose to be another new UCP band being announced within the next few months? Incoming moar SIVA and Synside dramaz.

Sign in to follow this