Elagabalus

What do you guys think about this reddit post?

The guy who made this post is still semi-active here, he still lurks but he's a total weirdo. Before he deleted his reddit it was mainly weird gross weeb shit and stuff like "Where am I able to buy anarchist pins?", "Darling in the franxx blah blah". I was able to snag some screenshots before his account was deleted and it's entertaining to say the least.

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

50 minutes ago, Katt said:

The guy who made this post is still semi-active here, he still lurks but he's a total weirdo. Before he deleted his reddit it was mainly weird gross weeb shit and stuff like "Where am I able to buy anarchist pins?", "Darling in the franxx blah blah". I was able to snag some screenshots before his account was deleted and it's entertaining to say the least.

Lol

Plot twist : you're that guy

Nonetheless this forum is resilient and I'm glad we don't have any savages here

3 minutes ago, Elagabalus said:

Lol

Plot twist : you're that guy

Nonetheless this forum is resilient and I'm glad we don't have any savages here

oh god no, but I totally agree on the resiliency part. 

Edited by Katt
Incomplete.

9 hours ago, Katt said:

Oh God not more please. That shit is a mistake.

Also not to go off topic but why exactly do people dislike MEJIBRAY? I always wondered that even though they were one of my first VK bands.

1 minute ago, MarkOfSacrifice said:

Also not to go off topic but why exactly do people dislike MEJIBRAY? I always wondered that even though they were one of my first VK bands.

Some people dont like his voice/screams. This can be understandable. His voice is rather unique and only he has that type of thing going for him.  It took me a bit to get used to his voice and screams at first and mejibray was my 3rd band.

That aside Getting back on topic: How are they hated? They were actually one of the most popular bands during the 2013-2015 eras?

5 hours ago, MarkOfSacrifice said:

Oh God not more please. That shit is a mistake.

Lol now I'm interested in some history lessons 

What was a mistake? Hahaha

18 hours ago, Elagabalus said:

Lol now I'm interested in some history lessons 

What was a mistake? Hahaha

I forgot to quote a post in my last post but I was referring to the TikTok screenshots from this post:

On 12/2/2020 at 11:14 AM, Katt said:

Some of the worst shit i've seen in the VK fandom in a while is from tiktok. 

image1.jpgimage0.jpg?width=550&height=978