Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures) new mini album details

title of ケミカルピク??ャーズ(chemical pictures) new mini album released at 2011/03/23 is finalized as "??啓...??欺的??化師音楽愛??女??様方ヘ所詮戯戯レ言サレド純粋無垢ナ音楽(haikei sagiteki doukeshi ongakuai fujoshisamakata e shosen zazaregoto saredo junsuimuku na ongaku)" (3 TYPE)

specific-store limited edition (2,520yen) will include CD+DVD+booklet (12 pages), limited edition (2,310yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,890yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Praparat

02.Black Box

03.I WannA GEtAway(rearranged)

04.Reincarnation(rearranged)

05.sPeakEr

[specific-store limited edition DVD track list]

01.Praparat (PV)

[limited edition DVD track list]

01.Black Box (PV)

their deluxe photobook "ケミカルピク??ャーズ絵画録(chemical pictures kaigaroku)" will be provided if purchasing all 3 types together

Only two new songs? Has "I WannA GEtAway" even been released before? Not as excited as I was for this anymore. :?

well they did just kinda spoil us with a shitload of great 4-track singles so I'm not going to complain.

And those were great, but I just want more new songs I'm just greedy.

Cool, thanks for the info!

Has I WannA GEtAway ever been released before? 'Cause I see it's rearranged but I can't remember the title.

"I WannA GEtAway" has not yet been released before, and the song was played at lives by their first line-up and the one to be included in their new mini album was rearranged by their current line-up

I know they used to play I Wanna Get Away when they just started out so who knows...

And Black Box was a song by Benii right?

"Black Box" was their song since 朱ィ。(仮)(benny-kari)

so, just two new songs? and I think the rearranged song is actually praparat, as the TV spot shows some little different tweaks...

For those who want to listen to the old ver. of black box, just search for benii, don't think will be that hard to find

Reincarnation(rearranged) im liking the idea of this, i personally love this track by them and think its their best. Well let's see how it will turn out.

"??啓...??欺的??化師音楽愛??女??様方ヘ所詮戯戯レ言サレド純粋無垢ナ音楽

That's a whole lotta look.

Wow, love that supermega long album title XD

However, I would like to hear Chemical Pictures explaining the difference between a "Maxi Single" and a "Mini Album".

When releasing those 5 "Maxi Singles" during 2010 which got 4 new tracks on each single.

Now they releasing a "Mini Album" which is including 5 tracks and 3 of them are new tracks and 2 is re-arranged versions of old songs?

Personally I think this new CD should also be a "Maxi Single"?? Otherwise, those 5 "Singles" from 2010 should in fact be 5 "Mini Albums"?

However, I would like to hear Chemical Pictures explaining the difference between a "Maxi Single" and a "Mini Album".

When releasing those 5 "Maxi Singles" during 2010 which got 4 new tracks on each single.

Now they releasing a "Mini Album" which is including 5 tracks and 3 of them are new tracks and 2 is re-arranged versions of old songs?

Personally I think this new CD should also be a "Maxi Single"?? Otherwise, those 5 "Singles" from 2010 should in fact be 5 "Mini Albums"?

Welcome to visual kei. They seem to be all about these specific marketing schemes. They could throw another song and two "SE's" on here and potentially get away with calling it a "full album".

It's silly!

"a way of our living Uncool gross"

Lol. I see they didn't consult Jimi for Engrish advice.

BTW according to Jimi's twitter the correct romanization for their mini album is:

Haikei...sagiteki doukeshi ongaku ai fujoshi samagata e shosen zaregoto saredo junsui muku na ongaku

Something extra from his twitter: lots of wrong romanizations of some of our other releases too, but oh well. We band kids DO tend to pick stuff just to look smart :-P

Sign in to follow this