Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

Musicians That You'd Like to See Active Again

Nachi (eight) - I mean, being in Piass isn't considered being active

Sugawara Kouta (Since1889)

Hachirou (Tokyo Heroes) - He could've become so good if he'd stayed in the bizz

all of the guys from Galruda/tosinn

syn (Thomas) - I like Masa better by now but syn sounded really awesome.

Junno from BeaU and boogieman.

Iori form Phantasmagoria an Spiv States.

That 12 year old drummer from TOSHI WITH T EARTH

The people of Vidoll that are noy Jui.

Also Metronome should come back.

Mako
夢中夢 appear to have lost their members and might be on some sort of hiatus, another release/any activity from them would be great.

This would make me endlessly happy. They have released such wonderful music, I'd really love to hear from them again.

Mako
夢中夢 appear to have lost their members and might be on some sort of hiatus, another release/any activity from them would be great.

This would make me endlessly happy. They have released such wonderful music, I'd really love to hear from them again.

Thirded.

Also, the oldschool DeathWatchAsia label and all the related bands, mostly Jet Pepper Tower. Their song, 'Nocturnal Cabaret' was one of the best songs on 'Dark Waters' but that song is pretty much all I could find from them. I see thay they are performing with other artists, which is good, but I want them to release an album - I only know about a live-only CD-R (maybe this), but judging from their MySpace and videos, they have enough songs for an album.

I would be also happy, if DeathWatchAsia would start to promote the japanese goth/industrial scene again - as I can see from their website, they are promoting many industrial bands, like Angelspit, Grendel, and so on, but there aren't any words about a new BAAL, Demonoid13, Sins Of The Flesh, Despair, sawDUST In Me release - DWA got me into the japanese goth/industrial scene, and I bought nearly all of their records, so I would really love to see them, getting back to their older way, doing a heavier promotion for these bands.

Fox Loco Phantom should return from activity pause as soon as possible, and there are a couple of bands which should release something new - silver spoon eyeball, 6Eyes, for example.

As far as musicians are concerned, I would love to see that Mako from deadman is active again.

I would be also happy, if DeathWatchAsia would start to promote the japanese goth/industrial scene again - as I can see from their website, they are promoting many industrial bands, like Angelspit, Grendel, and so on, but there aren't any words about a new BAAL, Demonoid13, Sins Of The Flesh, Despair, sawDUST In Me release - DWA got me into the japanese goth/industrial scene, and I bought nearly all of their records, so I would really love to see them, getting back to their older way, doing a heavier promotion for these bands.

Promotion only works for bands that release new music, and ALL those bands havent. sawDUST in me made a 2nd album, but due to unforseen circumstances, never released it. DWA announced it, but the band itself never followed through at the last minute i believe... BAAL have a new drummer and are doing a few live shows, they do have some new songs, but not enough to make a new CD. Mikito and Utarou are busy and when they do sell a new CD, it will most likely be independant of DWA, (can you even buy it from DWA?, i got mine from them themselves) Despair's vocalist Anna commited suicide, hence lack of releases. So thats the reason DWA havent promoted japanese goth/industrial, simple because there is no new material to promote.

Also, you'll orgasm over the fact Jet Pepper Tower are releasing their first mini album. 「????塔?? on 2011 / 04 / 02

nayuta...incredible, yet highly obscure underground band that had one legit release in 2007 - which I thought/think is excellent. They still seem to be active, performing and stuff, but it doesn't look like they'll ever release anything again. D:

And whatever Takuma of Babylon is doing now (some session stuff, I believe?)... it's certainly not enough.

Uggh this D: He's amazing and he needs a new permanent band

Also, you'll orgasm over the fact Jet Pepper Tower are releasing their first mini album. 「????塔?? on 2011 / 04 / 02

OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE YOU.

Arisugawa (Missalina rei)

http://kalavinkachan.web.fc2.com/top.html

Enjoy. He's been in this band for a while now and they're still active(they even have a song on audioleaf :v)

Personally, I'd like to see ??ゃる?????? active again :( They never disbanded or announced any sort of hiatus, they've just been fuckin' around and having like one live a year.

Berry(Kathakali)

Nachi(NevaR)

Rui(Novelis)

Kaoru(L'luvia :( damn cockteasing with your limited reunion)

Kaworu(Aikaryu :emo:)

Pietoro(too bad he's content with being a host now :()

Nagi(D'air)

Hari(HYBRID-ZOMBIEZ, I know she's in a new band.. but I wish she'd go back to being in a nagoya-kei band)

Yoshiharu(PAZUE)

Yajashan(BASILISK GLANCE)

Hero(plu'to, 1 session a year doesn't count :x)

I gotta stop this before I get too sad XD On a plus note, while looking to see if any of the old folks I liked were doing anything currently, I stumbled upon this.

http://www.myspace.com/sola0828

This really really made my day. It is some sort of project of Naohiro(ex.CLOSE/DALIAN) and Yuki(ex.R'OSE). This is really sweet because they got married a few years ago... its nice to see that music is still part of their life :wub:

Sign in to follow this