Sign in to follow this  
Rahzel

Describe your favorite band(s) in one piece of media.

This is sooo ~randum~, but hey. I really wanna see people's replies to this

If you had to describe one (or more) of your favorite vk band(s) with one piece of media, be it a paragraph, a lyric, a picture, a song, an mv, an interview, whatever - how would you describe it? That one thing you saw and went "oh, ok, this is quintessentially ___".

This idea actually crossed my mind when I felt this watching Nazuki by Nightmare - a PV not many would consider their favorite but I really liked back then and completely forgot why, until I went back to it years later and realized the mess it is lol.

Spoiler

(Everything about this deserves a note? fake guitar playing? Yomis height? broken english DEEP lyrics? the little girl Nazuki herself watching it? the visual? the MESS? Ruka bored? Hitsugi messy? dramatic glasses removal??)

From there I realized that I only like messy bands most bands would have something like that you consider to be a "classical (this band)" thing, so... please introduce me to your favorite band(s) with one piece of media alone! No need to explain it, just go!  (The weirder, the better.)

Sign in to follow this