Sign in to follow this  
Faku

Tainted World.

Nyasagi = Revania

Lol I think I'll spare her the comments made here then :lol:

Also I agree with Champ. Calling out to your mods/admins like that isn't the brightest idea. I also heard from Revania (through IM) that Dai was going through a depressing time since he lost his job and can't pay the rent or something like that. :/

Never thought TW would fail that fast.

Calling out to your mods/admins like that isn't the brightest idea. I also heard from Revania (through IM) that Dai was going through a depressing time since he lost his job and can't pay the rent or something like that. :/

Yeah, we know the story. We talked with him about it and he wrote a rather long post on here a few weeks ago. But this doesn't excuse why he didn't take 3 minutes of his time to fix the old forum when it crashed half a year ago. Or just put up a link/redirect to our new home to help keep the community together. Or why he cut off all contacts from us and ignored all our messages, instead of explaning the situation to us. And it certainly doesn't excuse why he pops out of the nothing again and demand nothing short of getting complete control over the forum again that never was "his" in the first place. And then put up a rival site when we refuse, trying to split apart the community. And then put so damned little effort into it.

Now I just wish he would at least give that place a graceful death instead of letting it continue this unworthy zombie-existence.

As for Jake, he made some pretty lousy decisions, and he went about them in a very shitty way as well, pissing off a lot of people that worked with him for years. But I wish him good luck with his label and I hope he finds the dedication to stick with it even if things don't go his way quickly enough.

Anyway... meh. I don't feel like continuing this. Tainted World is dead, Monochrome Heaven lives. Let's move on from here instead of looking back and gloat. :hyper: