Sign in to follow this  
Manabu

Miyavi- Whats My Name (single)

One of his worst releases, the title single is ok but the other 3 songs are immensly dissapointing

When I saw the track list I was expecting some really different versions, remixes I guess but to my dismay I found that they're all exactly the same

just some random instrument parts at the start middle and end for around 10 seconds

I wouldnt recommened this to anyone

I regret downloading this.

Why would someone buy a Single with 4, nearly identical, versions of a previously released and absolutely crappy song?

0/10

-10.987654321 / 10

I can't really stand his style of music dudy

I really hate him rapping, and he's attempts at leaving vk scene are pathetic

(FFS, his best-selling album is miyavizm from fucking 2005, and that was his last listenable attempt for long five years)

does he really expect to sell well with his current japanese wigger (jigger?) attitude?

I won't probably even listen to this, but he needs to do proper versions of I Love You and Moon, with better drums and basslines added.

I actually thought this song is not bad at all. I really like the lyrics, it's cute. o(>< )o

But I really don't see the need for the other songs though. Granted, I haven't bought the main album, just bought this single. And I'm kind of regretting it right now heh.

the album is pure shit, why take a shit track and record it 4 times with different artists?

its like farting 4 different ways,

just an easy way for mr. myv to get the fans money

Sign in to follow this