Sign in to follow this  
D.L.S

United States of Tara

Ahahaha. I love that show so much. xD Buck and Alice are my favorite Alters. New season is coming this spring. I'M SO PUMPED. :'D SERIOUSLY. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

I loved the first season and I feel the second season was very unremarkable. I really don't like the direction ANY of the characters have headed then, especially Marshall. But I shall give the third season a shot of course.

i just watched the trailer of season 2 because this topic keep comin on new post feeds.

and Holy Fuuu, they got the guy that plays Aidan on Sex and The City, John Corbett!

Gonna watch this now, just for that fact.

Hope i'll enjoy the show later on too.

New episode of United States of Tara is an utter delight from start to finish, the best of the new season to date. Right off the bat, it highlights Kate beautifully, in her letter to her family, which just perfectly encapsulates her character–her eccentric side, her flighty side, her deep love for her family, her brains. It’s really great writing, because it’s funny but also surprisingly profound, and all completely in character, and Brie Larson’s delivery is absolute perfection. Throughout, this episode is actually a fantastic showcase for her ever-developing skills as an actress, particularly from a comedic standpoint. I have always thought she was great on Tara, but with last week’s fight with T and in this episode, her deliriously hopped-up excitement in the airport, chatting away like the Energizer Bunny on Prozac, before seeing the unpleasant news, Larson really seems to be coming into her own.

New episode of United States of Tara is an utter delight from start to finish, the best of the new season to date. Right off the bat, it highlights Kate beautifully, in her letter to her family, which just perfectly encapsulates her character–her eccentric side, her flighty side, her deep love for her family, her brains. It’s really great writing, because it’s funny but also surprisingly profound, and all completely in character, and Brie Larson’s delivery is absolute perfection. Throughout, this episode is actually a fantastic showcase for her ever-developing skills as an actress, particularly from a comedic standpoint. I have always thought she was great on Tara, but with last week’s fight with T and in this episode, her deliriously hopped-up excitement in the airport, chatting away like the Energizer Bunny on Prozac, before seeing the unpleasant news, Larson really seems to be coming into her own.

Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have Showtime anymore... :(

Sign in to follow this