Sign in to follow this  
Radical Dreamer

Final Fantasy XV

New HD Trailer out from the Game, and its faptastic. However, there wont be any Updates about the Game until E3.

And another new Trailer from Final Fantasy - Type 0 (formerly known as Agito) for PSP.

Both of those games look awesome.

Can't wait to actually go and buy them although I'd love to have them in the original Japanese version (awesome voicecasting by square <3)

ZOMG. IT IS FUCKING AWESOME

by me guessing,the release date probably will be around nov-dec this year. or maybe the day before christmas? yeah its suprise.

Then why the hell release the first trailer in 2008. Same goes for KH: BBS. Waiting 5 years was kind of extreme lol

Even before that, they've been advertising Versus since 2006. They always promise it'll be soon and then it gets put off for something else, so I really doubt it's going to be released in 2011.

I highly doubt they'd release XIII-2 (I feel like a douche even typing that) AND Versus in the one year. Which is pretty damn annoying considering how confident I am in that if there were no XIII-2, it might just have barely stood a chance this year.

I think they're focusing on what they know is actually going to make them money/profit after the embarrassment that was XIV (XD), which is maybe why a sequel to a relatively popular game is being released rather than something they can't guarantee will sell as well? That's my theory anyways.

Well personally I thought Lightning was an amazing character (I'm a girl btw XD) so they'd have to fuck this up pretty bad in order to make Lightning uncool. Wasn't a fan of Yunha in X-2, didn't like her in X

I personally thought FFXIII sucked, so I am loving the fact that it is looking nothing like it. In fact, it doesn't even look much like an FF, looks like it could almost be taking place only slightly in a future tokyo/new york/other big city, say 20-30 years. I really really do have high hopes for this game.

Sign in to follow this