Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Kaya: new album in April!

great!!!!!!!!

oh, kaya has become my favourite music artist. i ADMIRE his voice. i could hear him sing almost all genres of music.

Praise Jesus, Allah, and all other religious idols.

THAT IS MY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY, AND I AM A MOTHERFUCKING QUEEN AND THIS IS CLEARLY A MOTHERFUCKING GIFT TO ME FROM KAYA. OH. MY. GOD. NO WAY.

Okay. Now that I've had a minute to calm down.

That's a lot of money from HMV, if it is being sold cheaper on any other site I want to know about it, but if not I'll just buy it from HMV. I need this album.

Now that I remember, that's Benjamin's birthday. Another random thing to say to him that day.

Praise Jesus, Allah, and all other religious idols.

THAT IS MY MOTHER FUCKING BIRTHDAY, AND I AM A MOTHERFUCKING QUEEN AND THIS IS CLEARLY A MOTHERFUCKING GIFT TO ME FROM KAYA. OH. MY. GOD. NO WAY.

Okay. Now that I've had a minute to calm down.

That's a lot of money from HMV, if it is being sold cheaper on any other site I want to know about it, but if not I'll just buy it from HMV. I need this album.

I felt the same way when Alice Nine released a single on my birthday. 8D

I felt that way too when My Heaven's Luck Sisters broke up on my birthday.

Oh wait, it made want to fly to Japan and beat some sense into them D:

I haven't listened to Kaya since Schwarz Stein : / . However, I don't think he's released a whole lot recently, so this is good news for his fans.

great!!!!!!!!

oh, kaya has become my favourite music artist. i ADMIRE his voice. i could hear him sing almost all genres of music.

Even black metal? 8)

8)8) hehehe.... well...

yeah.

that would be an interesting experience for my ears. LOL

^Why Chocolat? Wouldn't it be the Meikyoku Series 1 Bonjour Chansons! that would make you doubt the fandom? Lol, I loive everything he does though. He's one of my role models and inspirations.

^ Kaya? Haters? No way, everyone loves shim.

Soooo true :) I am uber excited for this! I just hope there will be a fair amount of new material as it has been a long time coming.

Kaya today (yesterday in Japan) wrote in his blog Ameba the following:

Full album [QUEEN] on April 20 will be released! !

The long-awaited decision Furuarubamuririsu Kaya!

Ophelia, a female pirate and a prostitute, a heroine to represent a variety of songs and visuals of the Kaya series "Heroine" compilation.

Queen of the tragedy in this film "Marie Antoinette" in the main, highly dramatic story to expand the story through the album.

Ally Hora (ex.Schwarz Stein), Takumi (ex.RENTRER EN SOI), RIU (ex. メトロノーム), KALM (ex.VELVED EDEN) Deluxe Edition and greeted Gesutokonpoza.

Become familiar with the man live, to the fans Ansasongu "Addict" as well as recorded a gem of a ballad "Last Snow" recorded in a special piano version.

[Type A] [CD + DVD]

- The motif of Marie Antoinette Reed song 「Transmigration?? PV recorded

[Type B] [CD + bonus tracks]

Sound vision - "Sugar Rose" included

info: http://ameblo.jp/kaya-rose/page-3.html#main

I'm really excited by what Kaya written very eager to really make you want to buy this when the two issues because they are spectacular both the name of the new PV and the normal version of Sugar Rose.

I already heard the song Sugar Rose Sweet version that was distributed, I just have to wait this is fabulous and of course the complete Tracklist :wub::DUUR:

Kaya today (yesterday in Japan) wrote in his blog Ameba the following:

Full album [QUEEN] on April 20 will be released! !

The long-awaited decision Furuarubamuririsu Kaya!

Ophelia, a female pirate and a prostitute, a heroine to represent a variety of songs and visuals of the Kaya series "Heroine" compilation.

Queen of the tragedy in this film "Marie Antoinette" in the main, highly dramatic story to expand the story through the album.

Ally Hora (ex.Schwarz Stein), Takumi (ex.RENTRER EN SOI), RIU (ex. メトロノーム), KALM (ex.VELVED EDEN) Deluxe Edition and greeted Gesutokonpoza.

Become familiar with the man live, to the fans Ansasongu "Addict" as well as recorded a gem of a ballad "Last Snow" recorded in a special piano version.

[Type A] [CD + DVD]

- The motif of Marie Antoinette Reed song 「Transmigration?? PV recorded

[Type B] [CD + bonus tracks]

Sound vision - "Sugar Rose" included

info: http://ameblo.jp/kaya-rose/page-3.html#main

I'm really excited by what Kaya written very eager to really make you want to buy this when the two issues because they are spectacular both the name of the new PV and the normal version of Sugar Rose.

I already heard the song Sugar Rose Sweet version that was distributed, I just have to wait this is fabulous and of course the complete Tracklist :wub::DUUR:

i still havent heard Sugar ROse Sweet version yet but im happy that he's adding Sugar ROse as a track

and i love Last Snow so i hope Piano one is amazing

thank you for this information

Sign in to follow this