Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Kaya: new album in April!

UGH WHY DOESN'T HE GO TO NEW YORK CITY

FUCK THERE'S A CLUB IN WILKES-BARRE, PA WHERE I'M FROM THAT WOULD HAVE HIM.

FUCK.

All I want with my life is to see him perform and meet him!

Um, he has come here twice. Once on the East Coast and once on the West Coast.

Oh boy. Two whole times. I was too young to go those times. Not to mention broke. So, now that I have money and the ability to get to an NYC or Philly show, I'd like it if he came back. Two times is not enough for all fans. Obviously.

The live in Brazil will be in his birthday eve <33 it will be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not really. His birthday is the 17th, not the 16th.

I said EVE XD And its already going to be his birthday in Japan.

FUCK.

Oh boy. Two whole times. I was too young to go those times. Not to mention broke. So, now that I have money and the ability to get to an NYC or Philly show, I'd like it if he came back. Two times is not enough for all fans. Obviously.

FUCK.

Obviously, and I was meaning it sarcastically. The problem here though is that you really only get the one chance to show how successful you can be, which is also why they go to certain cities to draw a bigger crowd. I see this all the time with organizing and attending events. Too many peopla are always saying they would travel so far to see someone, but there is always some reason to not. I went to both of his shows and while there was a pretty good size crowd, I do not think it was big enough. Which is awful since he really is a GREAT perfomer and very gracious with his fans. One of the most charismatic people I have ever met.

Sorry, lol, it's hard to get the meaning of things sarcastically via text.

I agree, yet Kaya definitely would have more opportunity to come to the states I think. He's somewhat of a big name, I'd say. He may not be able to play Madison Square Garden but he could play a smaller venue and probably sell out.

I do wholeheartedly agree with your second argument though, the amount of times I've heard "I would travel ANYWHERE to see x!!!!" compared to the amount of times I've heard "I traveled REALLY FAR to see x!!!!" is like 10000000:0. I've said it before too, but the only thing is I literally would go long ways to see Kaya and Versailles, but not anywhere. For a lot of people it's money. Like if the closest Kaya could come is Dallas, Texas, I'd be like....Fuck no. I can't afford it. But I've gone to Connecticut for bands. I've gone to New York, Maryland, Virginia, etc. So, I would go. Just name the date and I'd be there. Which is what I really want him to do.

It's such a shame we don't get anough Japanese artists in America...

Agreed. Kaya is one of the few artists I would travel for. I went to his concert in California, which is one state over from me, and to the one in Virginia. Thing is though is that the trip to Virginia was not much more than the one to California. It is pretty much the transportation that is the main expense. I think Kaya could play the small venues too, it is just a matter of the venues booking him. He is slowly gathering a larger following here though. I play his music at my work all the time and I constantly get people asking me who it is. I really wish America would get over the fact that "if I can not understand it, then I will not listen to it".You miss out on a lot of things limiting yourself that way.

^Yeah, but I haven't been to a jrawk concert since last summer when I went to Oslo to see Versailles. So nah, not feeling sorry for the ones that get 4 (OR 5?) Kaya tour dates. I'd have to be fucking dreaming for that to happen.

I think I said 5 or 6 releases (singles, albums or DVD). Not to compare with TOURS, please. Seriously, here in Chile (at least) the life is hard, you work a lot you get paid a little. I lived in Europe for 10 months and I know life is hard but they pay you much more than here. That IS why I can't buy some releases 'cause of my house, my family and other stuff. You see? I can't go buying every release that japanese bands put out. You mad because we get these TOURS? Let me tell you something, DIR EN GREY is my fave band and that's all the japanese concert I have went to. I couldn't go to MUCC nor Versailles because of the money. And you want ME to feel sorry about that? when you get EUROPEAN TOURS and FESTIVALS with many many japanese and non japanese bands. Give me a break.

Agreed. Kaya is one of the few artists I would travel for. I went to his concert in California, which is one state over from me, and to the one in Virginia. Thing is though is that the trip to Virginia was not much more than the one to California. It is pretty much the transportation that is the main expense. I think Kaya could play the small venues too, it is just a matter of the venues booking him. He is slowly gathering a larger following here though. I play his music at my work all the time and I constantly get people asking me who it is. I really wish America would get over the fact that "if I can not understand it, then I will not listen to it".You miss out on a lot of things limiting yourself that way.

Legit couldn't agree more. And what is DISGUSTING to me is that when there were radio stations in America playing Diru's new song, I talked to the head of the local mainstream hardrock station and they refused to play it because they were japanese, but they play german rock from time to time. Makes me sick. And it's funny because Diru actually has a large following in my area.

^Yeah, but I haven't been to a jrawk concert since last summer when I went to Oslo to see Versailles. So nah, not feeling sorry for the ones that get 4 (OR 5?) Kaya tour dates. I'd have to be fucking dreaming for that to happen.

I think I said 5 or 6 releases (singles, albums or DVD). Not to compare with TOURS, please. Seriously, here in Chile (at least) the life is hard, you work a lot you get paid a little. I lived in Europe for 10 months and I know life is hard but they pay you much more than here. That IS why I can't buy some releases 'cause of my house, my family and other stuff. You see? I can't go buying every release that japanese bands put out. You mad because we get these TOURS? Let me tell you something, DIR EN GREY is my fave band and that's all the japanese concert I have went to. I couldn't go to MUCC nor Versailles because of the money. And you want ME to feel sorry about that? when you get EUROPEAN TOURS and FESTIVALS with many many japanese and non japanese bands. Give me a break.

Well nowadays I have to travel through 2 or 3 countries to see a band. I don't have the money to do that, y u mad? You get my freaking dream, be happy.

Well nowadays I have to travel through 2 or 3 countries to see a band. I don't have the money to do that, y u mad? You get my freaking dream, be happy.

Meh.

*in a desperate attempt to get back OT*

Is there any new info on the album? Like previews or anything? Also, there is a PV for Transmigration correct?

Fucking hell everyone is a failed tryhard diva here.

*in a desperate attempt to get back OT*

Is there any new info on the album? Like previews or anything? Also, there is a PV for Transmigration correct?

Yes there is going to be a PV and no previews yet :( I keep checking everyday in the hopes that there will be. I could have sworn the previews for Madam Rosa were up like a month in advance.

Guess someone was in before me to stop the dramawhoring. I'm not sure if I'll listen this. I don't really like anything by him except Madame Rosa.

Guess someone was in before me to stop the dramawhoring. I'm not sure if I'll listen this. I don't really like anything by him except Madame Rosa.

It's a shame, you should definitely give Queen a try. It promises to be awesome!

Fucking hell everyone is a diva here.

beyonce-diva-o.gif

Na-na-na, diva is a female version of a hustla, of a hustla, of a, of a hustla...

On topic, i was looking around amazon, too.

And no previews shown yet either.

^That is why you are one of my favorite people in this whole forum. Potentially the world, lol.

You too kind, Sir. Thanks. 2zsnrdl.jpg

Sign in to follow this