Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Music Player of Choice

So just wondering, what does everybody use to listen to their tunes? I mostly listen to them on my computer at home through awesome bose computer speakers. I've had those speakers for five years and they're clear, loud and very powerful. Especially for computer speakers.

On the go, I use to listen to music on my ipod nano, till it broke. :butwry:

I'm planning on buying a 160 GB classic Ipod this coming month, but I'm not quite sure. I've had friends who have the same ipod and have lots of problems with them. Like the ipod will freeze , restart itself, and you'll have to restore to factory setting for it to work again. And that means losing all your music on it. Or you'll transfer new music on to it, but it won't show up at all. I'm still not sure if it's the actually ipod, or itunes software.

Lastly, I still use my old school boombox and cdplayer.

When I'm home I listen to music on my computer with headphones. If I'm in the kitchen and want to hear some music, I'll stream it through my Xbox360 and listen to it on the TV, although the speakers suck.

When I'm out and about I use my 120gb Zune for all my music-listening needs. I could use a larger MP3 player though :(

I've mostly used iPods, but a sony walkman was my most recent player. I'm going to get an iPod touch eventually, but for now I am going to get an iPod shuffle because if something happens to that it won't cost much to replace. I also listen to music on my surround sound tv speakers. They sound good, but they are not the best.

On my PC, which is currently unusable due to it being in another town altogether, Rhythmbox. On my laptop, iTunes without all the bulk that lags it or Winamp. Off the computer, I have an iPod Touch that I rarely use. I listen to music on my consoles too while I game and on a shiny new stereo I got for Christmas. :wub:

iPod touch when I'm out, Foobar on my PC (at one time I used M-Audio BX5A's but I gave them to my dad when I got ride of my desktop and older, bulkier laptop) and sometimes when I'm on the PS3 I play music on that and blast it through our surround sound.

When I am at home it is through my computer, I use iTunes without all the bloatware. If anyone can offer a suggestion of a music player that isn't Winamp or Mediaplayer lemme know. I'm thinking of breaking up with iTunes.

For on the go it's my Motorola Droid :mrgreen: The last.fm app lets me scrobble over my 3G connection, I can never go back to an iPod since I'm such a last.fm addict!

I was having my iPod all the time before.

But since last.fm scrobbler for related device seems having too much problems lately,

I replaced them with my Symbian phone right now, the mobbler app works like wonder!

At home, i either having my laptop with bluetooth headset on or my CD/DVD Player.

Cannot blast it too loud though,

neighbors downstairs would knock their ceiling like mad if that happened xD

I listen music only from my computer (because I don't have any other possibility to listen from somewhere else - okay, at school, but it's from youtube :P) using Winamp. I've tried other music players too, but to me, Winamp is the best.

I listen music only from my computer (because I don't have any other possibility to listen from somewhere else - okay, at school, but it's from youtube :P) using Winamp. I've tried other music players too, but to me, Winamp is the best.

ah , good old Winamp. Brings back memories

I listen to music either on my PC (speakers, no headphones) via Winamp, or on my stereo system.

I don't have any portable music devices. *shock!* :lol:

I just bought a Sansa Clip+. It is cheaper and has more GB than the shuffle that I had planned on buying.

I just bought a Sansa Clip+. It is cheaper and has more GB than the shuffle that I had planned on buying.

Hooray! Good to hear that you're back in business :D

Hooray! Good to hear that you're back in business :D

It was only 2&1/2 weeks without music, but it sure did feel like a lot longer. It feels right now that I can listen to my music again. :D

I used to swear by Winamp, but now I've become accustomed to using iTunes. I also have a 120 GB iPod that I rarely use these days.

Sign in to follow this