Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DaizyStripper new maxi single & album release

DaizyStripper new maxi single & album (both titles not yet finalized) will be released in 2011/05 and 2011/06 respectively, although details have not yet been announced

screw daizystripper.

I'm still waiting on some frantic emiry.

This. Also, this guys did 2 albums last year. Could they take a rest? They have published so much thngs none of it has propperly grown on me yet.

Geez. That's way too fast. Don't like them at all. The music's OK but the vocalist makes me want to kill myself.

screw daizystripper.

I'm still waiting on some frantic emiry.

This. Also, this guys did 2 albums last year. Could they take a rest? They have published so much thngs none of it has propperly grown on me yet.

Honestly, I find it alright if it's just the matter of replacing 3-5 song releases | consecutive campaigns with an [conceptual] album [9-10 songs typically].

It's different for everyone of course. And though I can't say I've cared for anything since CROSS... it's a good state of mind, unless they're rushing everything, not that it concerns me as I've said- ... though releasing nearly 20 songs at once tends to be overkill and hard to digest.

Geez. That's way too fast. Don't like them at all. The music's OK but the vocalist makes me want to kill myself.

:shock:

:oshi: must find happy place. no need to kill yourself lol.

"KISS YOU"

[CD track list]

01.KISS YOU

02.last note

03.七色??花??を(nanairo no hanataba wo) (included in TYPE A & C)

[DVD track list]

01.淡色ノ夢(tanshoku no yume) (PV) (included in TYPE A & B)

02.淡色ノ夢(tanshoku no yume) (off-shot) (included in TYPE B)

TYPE A & B of "BLESS" (3,675yen) will include CD+DVD, and TYPE C (3,150yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Adam

02.淡色ノ夢(tanshoku no yume)

03.Sunday Driver

04.夜想曲(yasoukyoku)

05.Knock Shadow

06.Diamond Glitter

07.Purple Candy

08.絶望????(zetsubou no asa)

09.Another Sky

10.BIRTHDAY SONG

[TYPE A DVD track list]

KISS YOU (member-change PVs)

[TYPE B DVD track list]

01.KISS YOU

02.last note

03.淡色ノ夢(tanshoku no yume)

+ off-shot

I spent today listening to their live album, and I have to say: their type of music isn't quite for me, but these guys are fucking talented. I have a new respect for them, because they were so on point. Very polished without sounding manufactured, and surprisingly mature.

I can't say if their release schedule has put a dent in their quality--although, seriously, complaining because a visual kei band is releasing a lot of music, albums no less?--but I say more power to them for being higher quality than 90% of the “let's go major by wearing lip gloss and scarves!?? bands out there.

Sign in to follow this