Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

VIDOLL disbanding

I really want to hear Rame singing Tree. That song is beautiful and sensitive and I'm sure Rame will ruin the whole atmosphere and make it just plain ridiculous. xD Also, I'm sure Rame's counter partner, Souchou, will do no good to the delicacy of the song either.

I really want to hear Rame singing Tree. That song is beautiful and sensitive and I'm sure Rame will ruin the whole atmosphere and make it just plain ridiculous. xD Also, I'm sure Rame's counter partner, Souchou, will do no good to the delicacy of the song either.

lol xD Btw was it Rame that composed this song? If so, I don't think he'll completely butcher it, since he was the one who made it.

lol xD Btw was it Rame that composed this song? If so, I don't think he'll completely butcher it, since he was the one who made it.

Actually I think it was Jui who did it, if I remember correctly. Which makes the situation even funnier. Fucking up with Jui alot here, are we? I can almost hear them shouting at the live: "This is for our little solo artist! Good luck with composing 150 songs in a year. Hit it, boys!" And then they get messy with Tree, I mean really messy.

Lol @ that quote. Hit it boys! I have little hope for Jui's solo work, even though my favourite Vidoll song was strangely composed by him :/

Though I dindn't follow VIDOLL's newest releases I am really sad about their disbandment. I just wish they would reunite without Jui (and Tero). I mean... Rame can sing so he can easily take Juis part. And while Jui can sing his boring ballads alone that dominated VIDOLLs music in the last releases the rest of VIDOLL could possibly take a step back to their roots.

At least the rest of the band decided to continue making music. And nice to see Ayano performing with the other VIDOLL members again :)

^ Rame being good at singing is completely dependent on the point of view. I think Rame is an amazing and definitely a cute singer, but he actually can't sing higher notes... basicly at all. I have Rametan Matsuri DVD with Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku performing and they're playing a mixture of Heroin and I My Aimai (It has it's own name but I can't remember it) and there's some high notes as you know. He can't sing them. He loses his voice in the middle, since Rame's voice is pretty low to start with. But he's definitely a professional screamer. :'D

session "FULL-HD" will perform at Shibuya CRAWL at 2011/05/25

"FULL-HD" members:

Vo.KAZMA (phase faith)

Gt.??弥(yuya) (DuelJewel)

Ba.真悟(shingo) (ex-Sugar-->Moran(support))

Dr.テロ(tero) (Vidoll)

LAST LIVE SET-LIST:

01.Cryptic Tokyo

02.Nausea

03.IKAROS

-MC-

04.SinAi

05.Nectar

06.medley(マミーダディ~僕??僕~官能デジタルブトウカイ)

07.??り??????

-MC-

08.Puzzle ring

09.??雪

10.オカルトプロ??ーズ

-MC-

11.リマインドストーリー

12.Crescent gazer

13.chokoripeyes

-MC-

14.Blue star

15.ゴシカロイド

16.新??マスコミ関係者??方??…

17.Tree

EN1

01.??ヲ乗セテ

02.?年後??今日此処??…

EN2

01.…サンガコロンダ!!

02.カラクリロマンス

03.ワイセツ人形

EN3

01.我輩????殺女??リ…

02.人魚

Entire encore + オカルトプロポーズ + とりかぶと + Medley = valid setlist. I hope it comes out on DVD soon.

ex-Vidoll members session will perform at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2011/05/23

session members:

Vo.砦(sai) (ex-CROSS-->S-->雀羅(Jakura)-->ルフィー嬋命~Ruephy Alive~-->Pashya)

Gt.シュン(shun) (ex-Vidoll)

Gt.??????(masumi) (Wizard)

Ba.ラメ(rame) (ex-Vidoll)

Dr.????(kai) (ex-シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER))

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4709&p=100275#p100275

Vo.砦(sai) (ex-CROSS-->S-->雀羅(Jakura)-->ルフィー嬋命~Ruephy Alive~-->Pashya)

:wub:

edit: lol, didn't see it was already May, nonetheless I think that sai needs to start a new band.

SwallowtaiL Vo.Ryuji will act as Vo. of ex-Vidoll Gt.シュン(shun) session at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/07/22

ex-Vidoll Gt.シュン(shun) session members at 2011/07/22:

Vo.Ryuji (SwallowtaiL)

Gt.シュン(shun) (ex-Vidoll)

Gt.Rai (SwallowtaiL)

Ba.響希(hibiki) (ex-シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER))

Dr.祐二(yuuji) (ex-baroque-->ASIA RAVE-->Virgil(support)-->AUBE(support))

ex-Vidoll Gt.シュン(shun) session members at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2011/08/29 and at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/10/19:

Vo.近藤葵(kondou aoi) (ex-ILLUSIA-->Zipang-->GOLD ROCKS-->Velvet Spider, now in GOLD SEVENTEEN, XIE)

Gt.シュン(shun) (ex-Vidoll)

Gt.シノ(shino) (ex-sigmud[Freud]-->SCISSOR, now in MiU, 砂月(satsuki)(support))

Ba.響希(hibiki) (ex-シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER))

Dr.祐二(yuuji) (ex-baroque-->ASIA RAVE-->Virgil(support)-->AUBE(support))

ex-Vidoll Gt.シュン(shun) has mentioned in his blog that his ex-band will revive for one-day in early 2012, and I wonder whether that band will be CalorZe (ex-band of E'm~grief~ Vo.リタ(rita) & ex-Irokui. Dr.なつき(natsuki)) or gossip

Sign in to follow this