Spike760

the GazettE

Yeah it comes out this Wed. totally excited!! xD

Hopefully it won't suck' date=' lol. [/quote']

Oh no you didn't. :ph43r:

Haha it always happens to me, I get really excited and then it ends up sucking, so I'm keeping my excitement to a minimum, like I freaked the hell out when I got the AVOIDED SUN because lynch. is my favorite band, and when I was listening to it, I was like WHOOOA this is so awesome, and then I realized it was like the first 3 tracks that were awesome, lol. I mean it's pretty good, but I like their older stuff better.

And LuLu's album, not even gonna go there.

The gazette was good but somehow,i don't really like that Filth in beauty song,i more prefer Regret & Hyena tho,idk it's sounds pretty mediocre for me,ow don't hurt me for the honesty guys :D

but still Cassis & Sumire the best of all

yeah, Cassis... that passed my favoritism for REERET so, it's now my no.1

bout the new album, I'ma ask my bestfriend to get me a copy..

but still, guys...f you have it.. tell us! I wanna make sure I'll have a copy...

bout batsu, people ther really sucks and that forum, am afraid of it...

hear the word "Batsu" and I feel a shiver down my spine.. SERIOUSLY!!

The gazette was good but somehow,i don't really like that Filth in beauty song,i more prefer Regret & Hyena tho,idk it's sounds pretty mediocre for me,ow don't hurt me for the honesty guys :D

but still Cassis & Sumire the best of all

I don't remember Hyena that much, but I think I would choose R.E.G.R.E.T. over Filth in the Beauty as well, I liked Filth in the Beauty, but R.E.G.R.E.T. has this one really really awesome part that's not even that long where Aoi and Uruha harmonize the guitars during the guitar solo, and it's soooo awesome!! xD

I love when bands do that, Nightmare used to do that.

The gazette was good but somehow' date='i don't really like that Filth in beauty song,i more prefer Regret & Hyena tho,idk it's sounds pretty mediocre for me,ow don't hurt me for the honesty guys :D

but still Cassis & Sumire the best of all [/quote']

I don't remember Hyena that much, but I think I would choose R.E.G.R.E.T. over Filth in the Beauty as well, I liked Filth in the Beauty, but R.E.G.R.E.T. has this one really really awesome part that's not even that long where Aoi and Uruha harmonize the guitars during the guitar solo, and it's soooo awesome!! xD

I love when bands do that, Nightmare used to do that.

yeah, after Uru did his thing, Aoi followed and oh I love the sound they made in taht part...

about Filth in the Beauty...

me and my friends who dont know anything about j-rockers listen to this song in my com

and then one of them said that this song looks like some boyband stuff

i just laugh and tell them to wait

and they just shocked coz the music suddennly so loud!

bout fave song of GazettE

i think i love social riot machine

its the song that interduce me to GazettE

and i love to see RUKI's moves in when he sing that song!

owh yeah...since i didnt hear too much of gazette,i kinda forgot about the title song that has hand clapping in the intro....man that song was so awesome..

Geez, I seriously love some of their songs.

regret, filth in the beaty, ??? and ???

Though, I don't have that much music by them :o

Mmeh, I really should get that Ipod some day.

Since I'll never be able to listen enough music witout it -.-

Gawh, why do I have to be so poor? XD

I pretty much have their entire disco and there isn't a song by them that I disappointed me. A totally good thing. <3

Burial Applicant is so good. It got me totally worked up to hear the rest!

Filth in the Beauty is what got me into Gaze, so it has a special place for me. :) I got my middle kiddo hooked on FitB, Silly God Disco, and Regret. XD She adores Gaze just like me.

What does everyone think of STACKED RUBBISH?! XD

Aaah, I love it so much! AGONY was amazing, and I'm on BURIAL APPLICANT right now. It's much better quality. Makes me love it more. XD About to put on Ganges ni Akai bara in just a sec, I'll get back to you, lol.

owh yeah...since i didnt hear too much of gazette,i kinda forgot about the title song that has hand clapping in the intro....man that song was so awesome..

You mean LINDA~candydive pinky heaven~? ^^

Yeah that song is awesome xD

I don't really remember which song got me into Gaze..but I think it was Cassis <3

My favs. at the Moment aer Chizuru,Nausea & Shudder,BURIAL APPLICANT,Defective Tragedyand so on XD

I love every song >.<'

Csn't say to much about STACKED RUBBISH yet..stupid SS won't let me download it XD

I haven't gotten my copy of STACKED RUBBISH yet. It's somewhere.. In the air..

All the links to download it keep tempting me..

But this band will always have a soft spot in my heart. Haha.

They're definately one of the higher ranked bands on my list.

ii love gazetto and the new album is just awesome...i really like the intro and then agony ...they should do more hip-hop infusion ...cuz IMO their best song is filth in the beauty which just blew me away ^^ i always liked them but that song just multiplied it ^^

regret is a bit forgettable to me but it's a decent song ..i know they could do better though ...and Hyena was a great song but it wasn't something new or different..it was smth tha i think i've heard before ya know...

I am in love with the GazettE...although I barely started hearing their music thanks to Shoxx Magazine. lol I am really excited about their new album, I know it's going to be awesome. I currently have Disorder and hope to buy NIL too someday. ^__^ My fav is Ruki!

owh yeah...since i didnt hear too much of gazette' date='i kinda forgot about the title song that has hand clapping in the intro....man that song was so awesome.. [/quote']

You mean LINDA~candydive pinky heaven~? ^^

Yeah that song is awesome xD

yeah that one :D

awesome up tempo song so far by The GazettE

At least you understand Ruki's English more now compared to say.. Carry?

I swear, I didn't realize that song was entirely in English until I checked the lyrics..

yeah!

and I got my CD of Stacked Rubbish Just now...

though I won't have to insert it to lappy and shred it to pieces!

thankies to all of you I have S.R mp3 and CD!!