Spike760

the GazettE

Yeah, it's for the Korean horror movie The Apartment. And they made Chizuru the song for it for the release of the movie in Japan.

And yeah, it is on STACKED RUBBISH. It's from the Hyena single. And there are supposed to be another 2 PV's. One for a new song BURIAL APPLICANT, and supposedly a proper Chizuru one, like without the movie stuff and crap. I hope there will be, anyway.

so what is everyone's favorite performance off of the DB DVD.

Taion is my favorite *O*

it is just amazing

ano... did everyone see the preview of BURIAL APPLICANT?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0O6hHPBCftc

I had that song stuck in this morning

(I can't wait for STACKED RUBBISH to come out =D)

Taion was also playing in my head. because this morning I was proving that Ruki does not scream

An understanding

is impossible.

in Taion at all... I was really dedicated to proving my point yesterday xD

In case anyone wanted to know Ruki is actually screaming

How long does it writhe?

When does it break?

in Taion [:

so what is everyone's favorite performance off of the DB DVD.

Taion is my favorite *O*

it is just amazing

ano... did everyone see the preview of BURIAL APPLICANT?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0O6hHPBCftc

I had that song stuck in this morning

(I can't wait for STACKED RUBBISH to come out =D)

Taion was also playing in my head. because this morning I was proving that Ruki does not scream

An understanding

is impossible.

in Taion at all... I was really dedicated to proving my point yesterday xD

In case anyone wanted to know Ruki is actually screaming

How long does it writhe?

When does it break?

in Taion [:

Haha, was that you at jpopmusic? :lol:

And yeah, I agree with you on Taion. That was easily the best performance. I listened to the radio rip of BURIAL APPLICANT a few times and (aside from the hideous quality) it sounds really awesome. And Ruki's glittery hat makes everything cool. <3

Haha, was that you at jpopmusic?  :lol:

And yeah, I agree with you on Taion. That was easily the best performance. I listened to the radio rip of BURIAL APPLICANT a few times and (aside from the hideous quality) it sounds really awesome. And Ruki's glittery hat makes everything cool. <3

LMFAO...shamefully yes. xD

I am trying to get on jpopmusic now, but my internet is being stupid... D<

I am starting to live in jrock forums nowadays =w=;

I know his sequined visor and their shiny outfits are so hypnotizing. *O* So you heard the enitire song!? O=

I want to hear the radio rip, whether it is hideous or not...

Well, no it's not really the entire song. It kinda cuts off at the end, and 'tards up a few times in the chorus. But eh, it gives you a feeling of what it'll be like.

I just quickly uploaded it here. Thought there'd be no point in making a new topic for it. xD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nfz31u

^

*O*

Arigato ne!!!

wow the beginning made me think of a linkin' park song @o@

I know why'd they have to cut off like that, just when I was about to get up and jump around xD

I can't wait for it to come out so I can attack the first upload I see ;P

O-O *speechless*

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

*starts to dance all around*

The quality is amazing

It almost sounds like it is right off their album

Domo arigato Prism...

Are their any other previews of songs on their albums? *-*

You're welcome, it really is awesome.

And no, there haven't been any other previews. I doubt they'll add anymore actually. I mean, we've already heard what? About a third of the album already? I don't see any other previews coming. :/

It will be officially. But it's from the radio. Usually new songs are played on the radio as samples of new albums or singles. And it was the one they did it with.

ooh...

its not official yet ne?

well, i found some old interview of gazette

maybe some of you allready read it yet

but... still post it anyway...

hehe

~ Eros ~

Reita: When I look at a woman, first I look at the back of the knee, the shoulders and the wrist. Also, recently I find photos of women holding a cherry in the mouth erotic . [Are there so many photos like that? XDD] They are quite artistic, but I feel attracted by such erotic photos. I'm also someone who gets photographed often, so I also look at them from an experimental point of view.

Ruki: To me naked women['s photos] are not erotic. [Really? XD] I check photos of models a lot, but it's simply that women are more beautiful than men, so I see those photos as art.

Uruha: That I don't find naked women erotic either...is not true! But I think it's more erotic when the [female body] is hidden. It's something that inspires your left brain. The more you can't see the more your imagination gets active. So to me 'eros' is a world of wild ideas and imagination. (laughs)

Aoi: Women are very picturesque, whatever they do. In the PV of 'Zakuro kata no yuuutsu' there's a scene with a woman crying. Just looking at her expression and her figure you feel tenderness. You want to hold her. It's something mysterious in humans.

Kai: To me eroticism is like Pandora's box, you're not allowed to open it.

Reita: But you open that box every night.

Kai: That's true...

Uruha: So it's not 'Pandora's box'?!

Kai: I think eros is the weak point of men. When they see a woman they find her erotic.

All: That's only you!

Kai: I find shy women erotic. I think some people know what I mean. I always feel this mysterious attraction towards shy women. Then the world of imagination takes over, like "I'd like to do this or that".

- What exactly would you like to do?

Kai: I'd like to keep that to myself.

- It's better, ne. Before you become a criminal.

Kai: What???

credits to: http://gazette.cjb.net/

just wanna ask..

XD

when's the showing of apartment ?

or is it on the movie houses already?

XDDD

i like the main theme, chizuru ... ^^

It's probably out in Korea, you're going to have to import it or download it probably. But yeah I guess Chizuru is for the Japanese release, meaning it's probably been out for a while in Korea. I wonder if it's any good, if you get it let me know. xD

well, im not sure if i can get it.

lol.

XDDD

and thanks whoever uploaded the song.

xDDD

the song's good.

:D

ooh...

its not official yet ne?

well, i found some old interview of gazette

maybe some of you allready read it yet

but... still post it anyway...

hehe

~ Eros ~

Reita: When I look at a woman, first I look at the back of the knee, the shoulders and the wrist. Also, recently I find photos of women holding a cherry in the mouth erotic . [Are there so many photos like that? XDD] They are quite artistic, but I feel attracted by such erotic photos. I'm also someone who gets photographed often, so I also look at them from an experimental point of view.

Ruki: To me naked women['s photos] are not erotic. [Really? XD] I check photos of models a lot, but it's simply that women are more beautiful than men, so I see those photos as art.

Uruha: That I don't find naked women erotic either...is not true! But I think it's more erotic when the [female body] is hidden. It's something that inspires your left brain. The more you can't see the more your imagination gets active. So to me 'eros' is a world of wild ideas and imagination. (laughs)

Aoi: Women are very picturesque, whatever they do. In the PV of 'Zakuro kata no yuuutsu' there's a scene with a woman crying. Just looking at her expression and her figure you feel tenderness. You want to hold her. It's something mysterious in humans.

Kai: To me eroticism is like Pandora's box, you're not allowed to open it.

Reita: But you open that box every night.

Kai: That's true...

Uruha: So it's not 'Pandora's box'?!

Kai: I think eros is the weak point of men. When they see a woman they find her erotic.

All: That's only you!

Kai: I find shy women erotic. I think some people know what I mean. I always feel this mysterious attraction towards shy women. Then the world of imagination takes over, like "I'd like to do this or that".

- What exactly would you like to do?

Kai: I'd like to keep that to myself.

- It's better, ne. Before you become a criminal.

Kai: What???

credits to: http://gazette.cjb.net/

haha, loved it...