Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UCP new band "朱" has formed

>朱(UCP new band) will perform at KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT "DYNAMITE EXPLOSION"

>perform at KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT "DYNAMITE EXPLOSION"

>KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT "DYNAMITE EXPLOSION"

AHAHA WHAT.

I don't believe you fully understand the idiocy that some last.fm users can descend to over tagging. I hope you're right for my sanity's sake, but if you're not I'll get some expired lulz before I go spazzoid on some of the last.fm users.

Either way, such a small amount of plays is surprising.

Some people say it might be a 'new perestroika' with em grief members, since they went on hiatus.

Lycaon is also performing in that event. Once you make a deal with Kisaki, you will never be free :domo: and again, he has showed us how kind and wonderful he is by making a concert in his birthday to gain even more money. He's just like Jesus.

And I wonder when he's getting a teeth job.

I'll get some expired lulz before I go spazzoid on some of the last.fm users.

Please do. Some of them are just plain crazy.

Some people say it might be a 'new perestroika' with em grief members, since they went on hiatus.

I will very disappointed and happy at the same time(if they still make awesome music).

on the teeth or em grief?

anyway, if that is so, i don't see the point. for some reason i can't see em grief making a new 'face'. I just can't. It would be cool if it was a fully new band with some old cool faces though. As long as it doesn't turn out like this

cindy.png

yah exactly.

colourful outfits doesn't match with brooding stuffs.

It's like watching Sound Of Music but the soundtrack is for Exorcist.

We don't even know if it's em grief 2 yet!

I kind of want it's a brand new band. But with a known face, please.

its probably the members of Heisei Ishin

Yuukie

Yoshie

Rai

since they do plan on continuing music. and I'm pretty sure they are still with UCP.

oooh love your siggy of Cindykate

Well, pretty recently both KISAKI and E'm ~grief~ said 100% their future activities are undecided. Maybe they made a really quick decision, but I personally think it won't be them.

And as for the HEISEI members, all of them just got new blogs. I feel like they would have kept their “undercode-xxx?? ameblo if they were going to be in a new UCP band so soon. So I personally think it's not them either.

My two cents

The odds of it being E'm~strokia~ are pretty much 0~2% in my head.

This. I just shared what I heard. But anyway, this is too much to especulate. We just have to wait until King kisaki announces the members, and if they'll stay long or whatever.

Edit: Now that I think about it, UCP is a big family ( :wub: ), so there mght be some ClearVeil, Siva or Synside members in it. Nobody knows~

I'm not even remotely interested anymore. UCP's last good band was ClearVeil, and ever since they disbanded, UCP's been going downhill. I highly doubt this'll be a redemption band.

Sign in to follow this