Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bacon

ROACH new album "Breed of the Sun"

The release date is Feb 2nd.

It was announced to be a mini-album, but that's apparently been changed to an album.

1. 紡??目-tsuMuGime-

2. no more silence

3. KILL ME TENDER

4. For you,I will

5. 言??葉-koto no ha-

6. walk with death

7. scream with love

8. piece of Asia

9. 全????????此処??ら

PV for "For you,I will":

kYX3YqMvQMQ

Disappointed that there's no 耳を澄??????, that was definitely the best track off the For you I will single. Would've loved to have heard a re-recced version of that.

Credits: Mind_of_the_Sun @ Last.fm

Oh, this is really great news! :D I've been waiting new album since... well, when they released Mind of the Sun (which was great)

So it's not a suprise that I'm excited about this!

Sweet. For you, I will was pretty good so this should be good

glad nothing of their 2nd single's on here tbh

i kinda hope they'll do more stuff that's sorta traditional japanese-sounding, that wasn't too present on FYIW

I think I remember reading that the band was going to get a little heavier (more breakdowns etc) which should be very awesome to see. Their current sound is really awesome, and it appears that fans in the US has embraced them -- which is another good sight.

''For you, i will'' was awesome, but yeah, i also miss their mix of tradional japanese with a bit of heavy parts, thats what got me into them in the first place, but still, i must admit that i love that they got breakdowns and such now, ''mimo wo sumaseba'' from the ''for you, i will'' single is probably one of my favorites songs by them, it's a bit dissapointing that its not included on the album.

Btw there is a live video on youtube where they play the song '' Piece of Asia'' , wich has a bit of tradionall sound to it but with breakdowns and such towards the end. Will see if i find it again.

Sign in to follow this