Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] MBLAQ

After listening the mini a few times I must say I'm really disappointed. The only track i really liked was Run, the rest went from boring to meh. Mona Lisa was much better.

I thought Run was annoying. The best tracks are Scribble and the title song imo. The rest are meh.

The mini-album is a total mess. And I've liked all their other releases, but nothing on the new one seems to actually work.

Eh, kind of digging Run now. The other songs aren't bad either, just not as good as the ones from Mona Lisa. This one is definitely a grower.

Still hoping they get more recognition in Korea anyway.

So. I feel this urge to say that I eventually become their casual listener. I've checked out BLAQ STYLE, Y and MONA LISA, and those releases were pretty nice. I really liked Stay, Cry, Y, MONA LISA and One--some of the others also might end up being my favorites. Good thing is that their upbeat and slower songs are equally good whilst the other K-pop band tend to make boring ballad crap. Still got JUST BLAQ and the newest mini to go, though I'm not liking that 'This is War' MV.. Yet. Feel free to give me any recommendations on what MBLAQ releases I should be checking out aside of those 5. :v

^ You've pretty much listened to their entire discography. Check out JUST BLAQ and their newest mini, though none of their other releases is as good as BLAQ STYLE. Oh, and also check out their songs for Runaway: Plan B (Running and Running and Bang Bang Bang). If You Came Into My Heart is a great song too, even though it's just a cover and only 3 members sing it.

It's war is a really good song. I like those type of ballad, yet not really a ballad, songs... But the mini in itself is rather boring :s

Oh, yes. My love for MBLAQ still keeps growing. I really like 'If you came into my heart' and Mona Lisa mini - though indeed none of those outdo BLAQ STYLE.

Sign in to follow this