Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] MBLAQ

MBLAQ

2011103_mblaq_02.jpg

MBLAQ is going to release their first album "BLAQ Style" today/tomorrow (already the 10th in Korea). They already released a MV for "Cry" the other day, and held their first showcase yesterday where they performed "Cry" and the title track "Stay".

I5BfRN5dLYEp

OMG it seriously sounds amazing, I can't wait, they have producers E-TRIBE, Wontag, and Rado working on the album too! But they did a lot themselves and relied a lot less on Rain.

BLAQ Style Tracklist:

01. Sad Memories (Intro)

02. STAY (Title track)

03. Cry

04. Darling / 그대여

05. Throw Away / 버린다

06. Rust / 녹

07. Tonight

08. Wish You Hadn’t / ??러지 않았으면해

09. You’re my +

10. Rolling U

11. Oh Yeah(C-Luv & Blue Magic Remix)

12. Y (JR GROOVE Remix)

13. Different Beginning / ?? 다른시작 (Outro)

I'm glad they relied less on Rain :P I was scared they'd turn into mini rains if they kept working with him. (Joon is already a lost cause :P)

I like Cry, can't wait to hear their album.

i don't know, but i cant get into them. Even tho my apparent look-alike G.O is there i cant seem to like them. Only two songs i like by them. Im hoping this coming out of their 1st album makes me like them. I mean my brother from another mother is there, gotta be nice!

I'm glad they relied less on Rain :P I was scared they'd turn into mini rains if they kept working with him. (Joon is already a lost cause :P)

LOL I was just going to say, but Joon IS A LITTLE RAIN.

Anyway, I used to hate this band back when they debuted, and I considered them B2ST's rivals, but then I just put my fandom aside and decided to really check them out. I instantly loved them, and Cry made me love them even more. I still can't stand Lee Joon ripping his shirt every 5 sec, but w.e can't wait for this release <3

Even tho my apparent look-alike G.O is there

marry me

Anyway, fucking love MBLAQ, G.O is flawless/one of the most beautiful men in existence, and BLAQ STYLE is a beast of a pop album (including the remixes). I have moved away quite a lot from the whole kpop scene since I first got into it, but these guys still remain as my favorite boyband since their debut in 2009. They may not be the most gifted singers there are (except for G.O and maybe SeungHo, of course), but musically they're the ones that I identify with the most.

^ LOL, i think you saw my pics on tw.net (people just said that, i think you did too, LOL)

Back to topic: Oh, i love the new album. AMAZINGLY. WOW, the could be my 3rd fav. boy band. They still need to release more before i can say anything else.

I've been listening to them non-stop for the past week. And I've watched all of their MVs (not to mention their Making the Artist episodes, Idol Army eps, etc.) over 15 times. Need I say more?

^LOL, yeah they are amazing and they are coming back with new release-repacked of the album. Hope at least 2-3 new tracks on it, if more than good.

I've started listening to them over a week ago and I already have 600 plays. Their albums is amazing indeed <3 Yeah, poor Mir. And poor Joon too :/ I hope they'll get well soon.

I've started listening to them over a week ago and I already have 600 plays. Their albums is amazing indeed <3 Yeah, poor Mir. And poor Joon too :/ I hope they'll get well soon.

Damn u crazy girl

You guys actually make me listen to GOOD Kpop. TVXQ is horrible compared to B2ST and U-kiss. Will try MBLAQ as well.

*yay*

Victory!

Haha, I never really got into MBLAQ until their full length though. (You should try DaeGukNamAh/The Boss as well. Bunch of talented kids, and I like the Mini Album very much.)

Beast and U-kiss are great! My favorite bands next to Infinite, DaeGukNamAh and Supernova.

Really got into these guys today. Could anyone tell me who the member in the front is on the BLAQ STYLE album?

Really got into these guys today. Could anyone tell me who the member in the front is on the BLAQ STYLE album?

What picture/cover? I was looking at some pictures but I have no idea which one you're talking about.

If you mean the underwater scene cover, then the member in the front is the main vocalist, G.O.

cover1.jpg

This one.

Edit: @tosinn, thanks alot (thought he looked cool, was thinking of making that a new avatar or something)

I guess so. I'm sick of VK, but it's not all I listen to. So I haven't really dumped any music genre for K-pop. I just listen to it a lot more regularly than I used to before.

Same as tosinn. I don't find any more new bands that I really like, so it's mostly waiting till the bands I do listen to release something new. But lately they've been disappointing me a lot, apart from D and Versailles.

Sign in to follow this