Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Cure NEW AGE COLLECTIONS Vol: 05

As per usual: Product Placement.

I didn't really write all that much though...mostly because I didn't feel there was much to write about. This is probably the least impressive Cure collection to date, at least out of the three that I've listened to.

Off of this one, I only like VALD, Fang (kinda), umbrella, and Larme d'ange. Everything else is kind of forgettable or regrettable.

Your thoughts?

+100 points for Larme d'ange

-100 for pretty much everything else

Buuuut I'm p. sure everyone already knew newfag indie bands can't stand up against anything Mirai touches.

F??ng

- Sounded as if Vivid grew balls. Pretty poor vocalist, was straining with even easy notes. Almost had a bit of Emiru goat vibrato going on. Generic as fuck.

u??brell??

- Interesting. Though got stale a bit fast.

ガアラ

- Shit vocalist, plus the song lacked depth - would've been better if they had a good bassist. Less said about the falsetto (?) the better.

ARUSTOROMERIA

- Sounded exactly like the last song but a bit more melodic. The filtered talking over the top was pretty funny. Do people srsly enjoy this generic shit tho.

ロマンシング性

- Crap metal. Like a budget Aikyaru. But with any original thought removed.

四季

- Lairene-ish title (pretentious, snow, flowers, etc), but sound exactly like Aicle. But cheaper. Which, in fairness to them, is hard to do. The vocalist appeared to be choking. And really. 5 minutes? jfc.

VALD

- First 5 seconds were good. But uuuuurgh UnsraW type shit. Had to skip, that style of music is so ridiculously awful.

Dark law

- Completely forgettable.

Larme d'ange

- ABOUT FUCKING TIME. Mirai doesn't dissapoint, best thing so far by miles. Love the solo. Hopefully will hear a lot more from them soon.

Clock 憂鬱

- OHMAGOD please tell me there's like a 90's pop vk revival going on. Loved it, cheesy as fuck though. L'luvia, Blue, Cool Chic Child-esque. That fucking synth gets annoying though, the hollow sounding one.

Scli+pt

- Annnnd back to the generic, if the vocalist didn't do the growly shit possibly would've liked it.

dizSolid

- LOLOL.

Latzel GateZ

- LOLOL. I see why Peace said a Maria Cross influence. Loved it. When the vocalist hit that note just before 2:00 so incredibly flat, died laughing.

ゲイル-GeilL

-What is going on here, I can't.

Summary: L'arme D'ange. Everything else is shit. Also Clock yuutsu and Latzel GateZ, ironically. And jfc DizSolid has fans?

For some reason I liked Fang. But then again, I liked their first mini, a new guilty pleasure, I suppose.

Sign in to follow this