Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Just What Does Your State Do Best?

New Hampshire and the oldest state house that still meets regularly...NOTHING BIG!

nah but seriously, New Hampshire is the best state in the country.

Just the largest economy in the US. Thank you very much.
Speaking from experience, California seems to do "crazy guy shouting on the street-corner" really well.

Or maybe that's just San Francisco...

That's all major cities... SF sure does have a lot of "honest" beggars though. I did not see one beggar who was not asking for drug money. :/

When I was in San Francisco on holiday I saw a business class man taking a homeless for lunch. That really made an impression on me.

Just the largest economy in the US. Thank you very much.
Speaking from experience, California seems to do "crazy guy shouting on the street-corner" really well.

Or maybe that's just San Francisco...

That's all major cities... SF sure does have a lot of "honest" beggars though. I did not see one beggar who was not asking for drug money. :/

When I was in San Francisco on holiday I saw a business class man taking a homeless for lunch. That really made an impression on me.

Last time I was in San Francisco, my roommate lost me and was terrified that she'd have to tell my parents that I was dead in a ditch or something. :D

dead in a ditch :D

It would have happened if you were alone for too long. The streets of SF(by the piers) were EMPTY after the concert and I was sure that we were going to get jumped(by the crazy crackhead hobos).

dead in a ditch :D

It would have happened if you were alone for too long. The streets of SF(by the piers) were EMPTY after the concert and I was sure that we were going to get jumped.

I was in Starbucks the entire time. Not terribly dangerous, and makes a worse end to the story than "dead in a ditch".

Swiss cheese, which I fucking HATE with the burning intensity of 1,000,000 stars going supernova.

Not mentioned: Having zero economy and and ever-growing unemployment rate. (But at least I'm not in Detroit.)

This.

Once I went to Detroit with some friends to see Kevin Hart. After getting lost we were offered crack right outside of the building. I thought someone was going to shoot me because I declined the crack offer.

Must go listen to the cleveland tourism song now.

Sign in to follow this