Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Just What Does Your State Do Best?

click the image to enlarge for clearer vision.

Cali's one got too serious, though i am still proud of it,

except maybe for the last point lol xD

Swiss cheese, which I fucking HATE with the burning intensity of 1,000,000 stars going supernova.

Not mentioned: Having zero economy and and ever-growing unemployment rate. (But at least I'm not in Detroit.)

Speaking from experience, California seems to do "crazy guy shouting on the street-corner" really well.

Or maybe that's just San Francisco...

i feel intrigued to visit oregon though,

since so many closeted gays there, maybe it can be like gay village in Montreal, only this one is closeted than out in Oregon.

But then i read it got the most paranormal activities also, so i was like "no thx" :mrgreen:

Just the largest economy in the US. Thank you very much.
Speaking from experience, California seems to do "crazy guy shouting on the street-corner" really well.

That's all major cities... SF sure does have a lot of "honest" beggars though. I did not see one beggar who was not asking for drug money. :/

That's all major cities... SF sure does have a lot of "honest" beggars though. I did not see one beggar who was not asking for drug money. :/

I'm originally from Michigan and I didn't hang around in Detroit long enough to see if there were beggers or not :oshi:

To be truthful, im glad i live in NYC and all, but i wanna move somewhere much quieter or lil' bit more like Australia XD.

Tho NYC is nice and you get to see lots of things from all over the world. =D

I'm originally from Michigan and I didn't hang around in Detroit long enough to see if there were beggers or not :oshi:

Hell, for $10 you can BUY Detroit right now. XD

JUST THE BIGGEST CITY IN THE USA , NYC BABY!

8)

I'm with you. I'm glad to have been born and raised there, as far as other U.S. cities go, I wouldn't have had it any other way but at the same time having lived there most of my life the need to go elsewhere to see and do other things is great. Not sure If I could do quieter though whenever I visit my southern relatives who live in quieter areas I've found I can't fuckin' sleep for one and I get annoyed with how little there is to do.

I don't want it. It's all boarded up, or on fire.

I don't want it. It's all boarded up, or on fire.

Just wait until after the next Devil's Night when all the fires have finished burning, buy it, then rent it to Hollywood to as a place to shoot all their post-apocalyptic movies. You could make your money back tenfold in a heartbeat.

Pennsylvania is totally the Deer Slaying State. In 07 I was on my way home from Warped Tour and sitting on the floor and we crashed into a giant deer. The cops showed up and didn't even give a fuck that there were 7 people in a 4 person car. But they took the deer and couldn't stop talking about how great of a deer it was. xD

JUST THE BIGGEST CITY IN THE USA , NYC BABY!

8)

I'm with you. I'm glad to have been born and raised there, as far as other U.S. cities go, I wouldn't have had it any other way but at the same time having lived there most of my life the need to go elsewhere to see and do other things is great. Not sure If I could do quieter though whenever I visit my southern relatives who live in quieter areas I've found I can't fuckin' sleep for one and I get annoyed with how little there is to do.

so true. Same way i feel. I visit somewhere else and im like: "I can actually relax and let my guard down and sleep very soundly. I dont need to that anymore and when did i not see this peace" Once i get to NYC, im like guard mode again. XD

Sign in to follow this