Sign in to follow this  
Kiyoharu is God

「Plastic Tree Tribute~Transparent Branches~」 9/6 Release

yassss i knew mucc would nail 3月5日

the rest doesn't sound too offensive either, waiting to hear the full versions.

ok no i just listened to the whole thing and LM.C are being very offensive there.

Edited by qotka

the jindie dudes smashed it, i actually like the crowd of rebellion cover dkm. mucc sound amazing i was surprised

im gonna ignore kiyoharu's disrespect album contributions for the rest of 2017

rshithead and lmc were garbage as expected!

8 hours ago, emmny said:

the jindie dudes smashed it, i actually like the crowd of rebellion cover dkm. mucc sound amazing i was surprised

im gonna ignore kiyoharu's disrespect album contributions for the rest of 2017

rshithead and lmc were garbage as expected!

Ugh god IDEK why Kiyoharu is so eager to crank out horrible shit for every tribute album under the sun. He must really need that coin.

I didn't like most of the covers. lol It's really, REALLY weird hearing other people cover Plastic Tree songs I never realized how unique their own sound is. I don't really like MUCC but totally expected that cover. Pelican Fanclub and People in a Box sound kind of good though. I started laughing my butt off at a crown of rebellion's cover I don't know WHY (it's not even bad now that I listened to it again but I think it's the growling or whatever I can't take it seriously).

This unintentionally got me addicted to The Novembers. I'd been meaning to check them out and now I can't stop listening to them. 

Nice, there are actually a couple of decent sounding ones on this, based on the previews so far. Diggin' PELICAN FANCLUB's, Kiyoharu's and MUCC's treatment.

Especially happy about Kiyoharu cuz it seems like he didn't butcher my favorite Pura song, lol.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Sign in to follow this