TheZigzagoon

Japan Discoveries: How reliable are they?

I ordered something from Japan Discoveries and since I ordered I've heard nothing from them. Only a receipt. There's been no dispatch info, no telling me when I should expect my item etc.

Have I done goofed buying from them?

EDIT: I ordered the item about 2/3 weeks ago

Edited by TheZigzagoon

I've never bothered to order from them because they charge ridiculous prices that are comparable to flippers on Facebook (one example: they're selling a used GazettE single for ¥5,900 that you can get on closet-child for ¥1,130). Did you choose EMS for shipping or Air Mail small packet? According to their website, they don't offer registered Air Mail with tracking.

Ordered twice way back in the day and received the first item perfectly on time, but the second one took a while and I even sent an email inquiring where it was before it subsequently arrived. 

x2 Can't say I really endorse them with the prices and all.

8 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I've never bothered to order from them because they charge ridiculous prices that are comparable to flippers on Facebook (one example: they're selling a used GazettE single for ¥5,900 that you can get on closet-child for ¥1,130). Did you choose EMS for shipping or Air Mail small packet? According to their website, they don't offer registered Air Mail with tracking.

Yeah the only reason I ordered from them is because they were selling Nightmare's mini album 'Outlaw' and I'd never seen it anywhere else.

I chose Air Mail, I couldn't really afford EMS, so I can't track anything.

8 hours ago, Disposable said:

Ordered twice way back in the day and received the first item perfectly on time, but the second one took a while and I even sent an email inquiring where it was before it subsequently arrived. 

x2 Can't say I really endorse them with the prices and all.

Do you remember whether they told you when your items were dispatched? 

Some of the prices on there are questionable, you can find a lot of it much cheaper on Amazon