Sign in to follow this  
otterley_

DUAL CORE SOUND ENTERPRISES and new TOMOZO band

Those who followed Black:List will remember this label the band was signed to.

DUAL CORE SOUND ENTERPRISES is a label runned by Pepper-san, meguro-rock-may-kan's owner and TOMOZO.

With Black:List's end the label disapeared but now its back with new artists signed to it.

Artists:

Art Cube

TRIGGAH

Line-up for TRIGGAH:

Vocal : 壱-hajime-

Guitar : TOMOZO

Guitar : AIKA

Bass : TAKE

Drum : YUSUKE

Also the new Art Cube MySpace is runned by DUAL CORE SOUND ENTERPRISES.

link: http://www.myspace.com/artcube-jp-official

DUAL CORE SOUND ENTERPRISES OHP

And yes, Sequence Records is closing after the release of their FINAL SUMMIT.

Um...question. Around Black:List's disbandment, didn't TOMOZO write an angry post on his now deleted blog stating that he never wanted to take the stage with any of the current members ever again? I see him and AIKA back together in a new band. Although this squashes any hope of a Black:List revival, Kyotaro's disappearance from the scene is more to blame for that I think, even though he's played some guest lives with AIKA.

Anyway, glad to see half of B:L back.

Um...question. Around Black:List's disbandment, didn't TOMOZO write an angry post on his now deleted blog stating that he never wanted to take the stage with any of the current members ever again? I see him and AIKA back together in a new band. Although this squashes any hope of a Black:List revival, Kyotaro's disappearance from the scene is more to blame for that I think, even though he's played some guest lives with AIKA.

Guess they're all best bros again.

It's cool TOMOZO is back in a band :)

TOMOZO has performed as various sessions with Gt.AIKA & Dr.YUSUKE(憂羽/yuu), and what I have not expected is Vo.壱-hajime- joining (as the Vo. occasionally participated in his sessions was Vo.秀虎-hidetora-(ex-G.O.Z VII))

TOMOZO has performed as various sessions with Gt.AIKA & Dr.YUSUKE(憂羽/yuu), and what I have not expected is Vo.壱-hajime- joining (as the Vo. occasionally participated in his sessions was Vo.秀虎-hidetora-(ex-G.O.Z VII))

It's been bugging me for a while, but how the hell do you know all this stuff?

hal9000.jpg

Needs more of the Black:List drummer, he was the best part of the band imo! Hope he comes back in some sort of band, or maybe he has already?

HAH, awesome

(suspected that aswell for some time now...^^)

I had concluded awhile ago that Trombe was some sort of robot or super human with an abundant amount of useless information about VK.

TOMOZO is also from Sulfuric Acid as well, correct? When they broke up, did he get into a bitch fight with Hizaki as well? I read that they felt everyone from SA would have been better off working in solo projects.

Wasn't SA's music before HIZAKI joined pretty standard VK rock? Then when he joined the direction of the band's sound changed to a more HIZAKI style? I wasn't that heavily into SA so I dunno ~~ I guess though if the reason for breaking up was musical differences than I can believe that.

TOMOZO is also from Sulfuric Acid as well, correct? When they broke up, did he get into a bitch fight with Hizaki as well? I read that they felt everyone from SA would have been better off working in solo projects.

Wasn't SA's music before HIZAKI joined pretty standard VK rock? Then when he joined the direction of the band's sound changed to a more HIZAKI style? I wasn't that heavily into SA so I dunno ~~ I guess though if the reason for breaking up was musical differences than I can believe that.

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened. I actually only like their releases with Hizaki in the band xD;

I think not because HIZAKI Grace Project first Cds were all released by Sequence Records, he just left Sequence Records when he joined Xersailles

TRIGGAH members sessions will perform at DUAL CORE SOUND ENTERPRISE PRESENTS LIVE "DUAL CORE PARK" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2011/03/15

Vo.壱-hajime- - 壱-hajime- session

Gt.TOMOZO - NATUKA SEA

Dr.YUSUKE - HIDETORA STARGAZER

NATUKA SEA members:

Vo.Shaura (VII-Sense)

Gt.RayX (VII-Sense)

Gt.TOMOZO (TRIGGAH)

Ba.N (Art Cube)

Dr.凛音(rion) (ダウナー(downer))

HIDETORA STARGAZER members:

Vo.秀虎-hidetora- (ex-G.O.Z VII, now in BLACK桜STRIKERS)

Gt.クマ(kuma) (レクレンズ(reclens))

Gt.YUMA (ex-Vettic)

Ba.亮-RYO- (As If in the darkness)

Dr.YUSUKE (TRIGGAH)

http://ameblo.jp/tomozo--official/

Sign in to follow this