03.??イファイダンサー(hi-fi dancer)

04.C??ソプラノ(C to soprano)

05.??ンマー≦ヘッド(hammer≦head)

06.ケセラ:セラ(que sera sera)

07.ゴミ。(gomi)

08.サイコ×レタア(psycho letter)

09.ショコラ(chocolat)

10.春??秋冬(shunkashuutou)

It was obvious they'd do that. They arranged all the singles first, and new song in the end. It was kinda stupid.

It has a nice "indie rock" feel to it at times, but I really wish Aicle wouldn't stay content with these safe pop-rock songs. What made them stand out in the beginning was their weirdness/craziness MIXED with the pop.

The song isn't bad at all, but it's not what I consider true Aicle.

Sounds good but like their last few releases it's kinda slow and a little to tamed for AICLE. I like to have a good mix so as long as the other new songs on the album have some craziness to it I'm okay.

Sounds good but like their last few releases it's kinda slow and a little to tamed for AICLE. I like to have a good mix so as long as the other new songs on the album have some craziness to it I'm okay.

Basically this, I'm ok with this song being on the album, but it needs more crazy fucking rainbows.

their live-distributed single "??京スカイツリー(tokyo sky tree)", which is originally released at their one-man live "??京ドミノ(tokyo domino)" at Shibuya O-East at 2011/04/02 (cancelled due to earthquake), will be provided through mail by sending that one-man live ticket to their management office "NINE" before 2011/04/15

Sign in to follow this