Sign in to follow this  
sai

Pokemon TV show no longer on TV in Holland D:

Actually I only watch it when I'm really bored but for Old Time's sake...

WTH is WRONG with you Disney?!!! You're going to stop broadcasting Pokemon because it doesn't fit with your "other shows"? Pokemon is probably the only show on that channel that gives you views since the other shows are either Hannah Montana or High School Musical rip-offs (synched in Dutch) or crappy cartoons (aside from P&F). Well Pokemon is synched as well....but it's less disturbing. Where am I going to watch the Pokemon rap at the end of the show now? And Professor Oak's wise lessons? :emo:

I noticed it last year when it was no longer in their program but I thought they were just taking a break from it. Now I found out they stopped it completely. Imagine the reactions of all the small kids watching all episodes on repeat the whole day? I feel sorry for them :(

Wtf? :P that's just stupid. It's still going on here in Belgium! I think it won't ever stop. And I don't mind the dubbed ones. They aren't that bad in Dutch.

I KNOW WTF. but it has been like that since they changed the name.. ; . ;

I want Foxkids back ; . ;

they had the best shows♥ I remember I emailed Jetix a few years ago that I wanted Mad Jack the Pirate back XD

I KNOW WTF. but it has been like that since they changed the name.. ; . ;

I want Foxkids back ; . ;

they had the best shows♥ I remember I emailed Jetix a few years ago that I wanted Mad Jack the Pirate back XD

Mad Jack the Pirate ftw!! :DUUR:

oh wut, it was still on?

Only show worth watching on Disney XD is Phineas & Ferb though xD

Disney Channel has always been a joke.

I was watching it for five minutes like a month ago and I saw this really old Mickey Mouse video and I thought "wow, cool, that they still do stuff like this!". Only to find out they raped the whole thing by changing it into a music video and looping the same 3 seconds time after time on the beat of some terrible modern hip-hop-ish track.

What the hell were they thinking... I almost puked.

And now they remove their only decent show. Way to commit channel suicide!

And now they remove their only decent show. Way to commit channel suicide!

Wait, they gonna cancel P&F too?

:P

I stopped watching Pokemon when they added a thousand more pokemon and a dozen new characters. It was also around the time I grew up. The original 100 or so 151 were fine, everything else is ridiculous.

They've only added 498, not 1000 more.

i used to always watch pokemon every morning...that sucks... and Disney channel was my

favorite...now i don't watch it that much..it's gotten boring...what the hell happen to the GOOD shows?!?!

D:

When i was still living with my parents, we had Disney channel on pretty much all the time if the tv was open due to my young siblings. Well of course i had to watch too when i had way too much spare time because at best their shows were great ( Boy Meets World, some other live acting show that wasn't manufactured by Disney ) and well darn it i found Hannah Montana decent enough for watching along with most of their programming. But then, they started to cancel a show after another, and now they probably have six which they rotate the entire day. Also their new live action crap is horrible.

Sign in to follow this