Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new mini album release

Natsuki had an oddly original look before. Really can't tell him apart from any other silver-haired veekay guy now. That's fairly lame.

I still haven't gotten around to listening to Rouge yet, but I haven't seen many scathing remarks over it, so I'll assume they're still going alright and I'll look forward to this in the meantime.

Lol , with that old hairstyle I imagined him to be an Asagi fanboy :lol:

I never really cared for their look but, my god, they look like a Sadie/SKULL/born/Ayabie/alice nine band.

Their looks have never set them apart from the rest. They've always had an average visual kei dress code.

I just hope this new mini will be more diverse. If every song sounds the same again, I give up on them...

uh, but they wore costumes with NAZI tinge before,

given that their fashion statement just like the rest of VK, just accept it :lol:

I've never had anything against the use of nazi-symbols, to be honest. I quite like it because so many used to dislike it. And when we are on that, they (the nazis) DID have a fashion sense out of this world. Pretty fucking amazing, if you ask me.

I've never had anything against the use of nazi-symbols, to be honest. I quite like it because so many used to dislike it. And when we are on that, they (the nazis) DID have a fashion sense out of this world. Pretty fucking amazing, if you ask me.

eh I think the problem is that it's ignorant Japanese people doing it who often have issues with admitting to WWII crimes or just are seriously oblivious to its significance. But most VK do it to be shocking. Not that shocking really... nice try. And then there's the Buddhist use of swastika. Those monks are just shaking their heads.

heir looks have never set them apart from the rest. They've always had an average visual kei dress code.
l Lol pretty much this. They were never really unique looking, so I welcome any changes really though.. I always identified them by looking for Natsuki if he was wearing those fugly hats or not. : )

I am well aware that it was used for the shock value, and in the 70's, 80'sand early 90's it was kinda shocking. Today? No, not at all. But I like that stuff anyway. Anythning that shocks gets a + from me.

And I am well aware of the use of swastikas way before the nazis came a long. That however, doesn't change the fact that most people think of nazi Germany and the nazi party when they see a swastika, and that is why you can still take it in use and get a great, negative response by doing it.

Who cares about what they wear? It's all about what they sound like.

Yeah!

This is what I thought too!

:domo:

But~

I need a little bit seconds to recognize them

Natsuki is the most different

:mrgreen:

Sign in to follow this