Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new mini album release

They look good and all that, but god how BORING they look. So standard as it is possible to look. But I can't wait for a new release! Everything they've done up and until now, except for SIX, are nice releases. So I'm excited for something new.

^Yes, it is quite standard , but still looks good on them xD

off topic: Why don't you like SIX? Except for the production and recording quality it is a good mini album.

Yeah, it looks good, but it's nothing interesting. It's just a boring picture.

I don't like it because of the song writing. I think the songs lack everything that makes a song good. Not a single interesting riff, not a single interesting bass line, not a single itneresting drum line (or what one call it), and the vocals soudns so uninspired and flat.

The only thing I do NOT have a problem with would be the production which I actually like.

^Oh come on, it's not like their previous looks have been exactly ~eccentric~ either..

But fuck that logo is ugly.

i mean you are a rock band. you can wear whatever the fuck.

why wear something that a pop artist usually wears?

i like when bands dress more "rock"

i like the hair but that scarf is xDD. and yes i agree about the boring

edit: oh i just saw the above message. yes but this look is the more mainstream of all.

they look like alice nine or vistlip or something.(their sound is more mainstream.)

even vivid looks better.

but as long as the sound is good , wear whatever the fuck you want i don't care.

i edit above before i saw your message.

since is visual kei we have all the right to talk about the looks. the bands gave it to us.

but yeah as long as the sound is good , wear whatever the fuck you want i don't care.

in fact they have announced release of their new CD at their one-man live "A FACT OF LIFE~Loudspeaker~" at Shibuya TAKE OFF 7 at 2011/06/25, but no details have been announced yet (until full renewal of their OHP imo)

hmmmm... I've always liked/never been disappointed with their releases but TBH I've gotten pretty bored with them. Though always hoping for them to try out some new sounds...

that new looks, totally VK man, what are you talking about?

But i am looking forward to their songs more,

never care too much with their image after Zenith tbh LOL

they look best in that bondage/PVC things for me.

Wow, Natsuki now looks like a mix of Vivid's vocalist and one of the guys from vistlip. He doesn't look too bad though. I just hope that their sound doesn't change too much.

Yes, their sound needs to change big time. At least more experimentation with their softer/mellower side. Or a change to their heavy sound which has become very boring.

I kinda liked rouge and can't wait to here this new mini album.

but i hate what they've done with the new look they kinda remind me of alice nine or something like that so I hope their sound stays heavy

Natsuki had an oddly original look before. Really can't tell him apart from any other silver-haired veekay guy now. That's fairly lame.

I still haven't gotten around to listening to Rouge yet, but I haven't seen many scathing remarks over it, so I'll assume they're still going alright and I'll look forward to this in the meantime.

I think Rouge is an excellent album. And as long as they manage to continue writing good songs they won't have to change their sound at all. Good music > change in sound just for the sake of changing.

Sign in to follow this