Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

Christmas eve

Some of you guys have already spend this day over ten hours ago (...or my math just sucks, it's a fact), but some of you still spend it. In some countries gifts are already swapped, so tell about your gifts, traditions and... well, about everything you want. :DD And if you're going to get your gifts tomorrow, then... hmm, tell your giftlist? XD

I got a bunch of books (novels, comics, poetry) and a Salvador Dalí-style "melting clock" that actually works! Coolest gift ever!

Oh, and him (from my gf). :mrgreen:

fancsi.jpg

...also, we already stuffed ourselves with delicious X-mas dinner. :D At Christmas it's really common here, at least in this part of Hungary, to eat traditional-style fish soup (made with red paprika + little bit spicy), and roast/fried fish.

over here is christmas eve, and yet i do not feel any chirstmas spirti. I don't know why and love Christmas, but not this year.

Hope later on in the day, it will lighten on.

Merry Christmas to everybody and enjoy.

Already Christmas here, but I spent Christmas Eve with my mum and got a present off her before coming home and spending Christmas here with my dad. So far we haven't done much, but that is because it is still morning and we are doing more stuff in the afternoon.

Someone always has to ruin our good time together(my little brother or dad). In fact, they have already have and it's only 5. :( I do not look forward to the drama to come.

was driving from Borrego to my Dad's in San Diego few hours earlier,

will go to church in the morning together and dinner in the evening.

I got him a watch. And he got me some pairs of silk tie :D

for my love interest, i bought him a wallet and leather belt. And i got a pair of new shades in return.

Christmas Eve isn't a big deal for us really. My family just chills around the house and all that.

As for Christmas gifts.

I got my Mom some nice stuff, half of which I can't remember. I know I got her Sex And The City 2 and some work out books. My Step Dad got the Soprano's season 1-3. My Uncle got a die-cast replica of a Mustang and a Valentino Rossi bike replica from me. My Cousin and Brother both got hockey sticks from me and my Aunt got True Blood SE2 from me.

Can't wait to see everyones faces on Christmas day, I love to see others enjoyment and happiness when they open stuff than be excited over what I actually recieved.

Sign in to follow this