Sign in to follow this  
Chikage

Yea, yeah, here we go

Yeah - I'm kinda late to this party and until a few months ago, I was totally a ghost on here.

I'm not that of a talkative type, I guess.

So I'm Chikage, 27 years old, Libra/Snake, Catlover and from a small town near Munich, Germany.

I'm on here since 2010 - at first only because I needed information on some bands, but afterwards as many of the users here for the downloads (lolz)

My favorite Bands are DIR EN GREY, Sukekiyo, DEATHGAZE, girugamesh, UnsraW, D'ERLANGER

also I listen to many other bands, but somehow I don't quite remember most of their names because unfortunately I fear by rememberin their names, they are already disbanded.

I play World of Warcraft and I'm also active as a roleplayer on textbase - most of the time those stories are about wolves mixed with fantasy.

I'm not really an interesting person and I'm a bad talker, because sometimes, when people send me messages, I won't answer them immediately - a really ugly bad habbit.

so far - thank you for accepting my ghost appearance until now :3

1 hour ago, Chikage said:

active as a roleplayer on textbase - most of the time those stories are about wolves mixed with fantasy.

<3 this is just beautiful.

Welcome to the forum, glad you finally decided to join us, I hope you have a great time as a member.

Sign in to follow this