Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

Devil Kitty live-distributed album "絶対零度 (Zettai Reido)" release

Devil Kitty will distribute a free full album (limited 100) to those who purchase a premium ticket for their free one-man live -閉眼- (Heigan) at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/12/21, at which they will have an important announcement.

Edited by Alkaloid

I'm assuming it's a disbandment as well, but they may also be getting picked up by another label. I believe that date marks the end of their free 1-man tour that they've been doing since the start of the summer, so they either have enough popularity to move onto a real label, or they're breaking up because they were left for dead.

Regardless, how likely is it that this will surface? @Biopanda/ @Valiciousdo your thing!!!

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

LOl we'll probably never see this album 100 copies. Hell it's probably not even an album like 8 songs and they say album. But anyway this is cool new if this album ever surfaces, even if I see it in an auction or something that would be great.

4 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

???????????????????????????????

You can go to the oneman for free or you can pay 5000 yen for the "premium ticket" which gets you the album. In other words, that's one fucking expensive album :|

4 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

You can go to the oneman for free or you can pay 5000 yen for the "premium ticket" which gets you the album.

Oh, I see.

4 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

You can go to the oneman for free or you can pay 5000 yen for the "premium ticket" which gets you the album. In other words, that's one fucking expensive album :|

Af. YAYOI IS REALLY DESPERATE

Edited by IGM_Oficial

Sign in to follow this