Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

CHISA & 将吾(shogo) (ex-DIV) session will perform

ex-DIV CHISA & 将吾(shogo) will hold their first live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE on 2016/11/15.

Ba.よし(yoshi)(ex-ガアラ(gaara)-->CATFIST, now in HADARY) will act as their support Ba. at their first live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE on 2016/11/15

Support members on 2016/12/21, 2016/12/23 and 2016/12/29:
Ba.MTR (ex-ViViD)
Dr.嶋村ひかり(shimamura hikari) (ex-brick break, now in abstracts)

CvC6MH9UMAEo8S2.jpg

CvC5eeSUsAAVzq0.jpg

CvC5eeQUMAEgSk3.jpg

CvC5eeSVUAAzLzv.jpg

Schedule

2016/11/15(火) 池袋BlackHole

2016/11/30(水) 池袋BlackHole

2016/12/17(土) 池袋BlackHole

2016/12/21(水) 名古屋LIVE HALL M.I.D

2016/12/23(金) HOLIDAY OSAKA

2016/12/29(木) 池袋BlackHole

Official website:

http://www.chisa-shogo.com/

Edited by hiroki

1 hour ago, Euthanasia said:

Happy about this, but not surprised as they seemed to want to continue together when DIV disbanded. 

But DIV just disbanded cuz Satoshi and Chobi wanted to leave tho 

1 hour ago, ricchubunny said:

But DIV just disbanded cuz Satoshi and Chobi wanted to leave tho 

Yes, but Chisa and Shogo have been friends forever and if I remember correctly they even live together (if that hasen't change Idk). It was pretty much my own conclusion that they wanted to keep doing music together when Satoshi and Chobi left. 

1 hour ago, Euthanasia said:

Yes, but Chisa and Shogo have been friends forever and if I remember correctly they even live together (if that hasen't change Idk). It was pretty much my own conclusion that they wanted to keep doing music together when Satoshi and Chobi left. 

Ah, sorry, i misread that you was surprised by they keeping together after disbanding XD

I have doubts this will turn into anything that produces new music.  If it sticks to the electro-pop direction the band took at the end, I won't be too stoked to follow it either.
  It would be nice to see these guys stay active if they can give us some new songs.  I hold fast to hope.

Somehow I completely missed this! Glad to see Chisa still active in some capacity, and even if it's not anytime soon, I'd very much like to hear him on record again (regardless of whatever musical direction he takes)

^If I remember right, he mentioned once on his Twitter, that he would like to release something, when he's ready, or form an official band again (he mentioned few times, that he's looking for a bassist and drummer).

So it seems their last tour is in June and after that they're dissolving. We'll just have to wait and see what they'll do after.

New band pls.

they will hold their last live "LAST LIVE TOUR THANK YOU" since 2017/06/01 at HEAVEN’S ROCK宇都宮 VJ-2 to 2017/06/30 at Shibuya O-Crest.

Maybe they will form a new band after then ?

Sign in to follow this