JukaForever

The most you have spent on one artist/band

2 or 3 semesters worth of textbooks on Lycaon

Edited by blackdoll

i spent tons on calmando qual and acidblackcherry, damijaw. also bit on janne da arc.

excluding my flight tickets to see Calmando Qual and E.T... Loudness, NEiN,  The Nostradamnz

i left Japan a little while ago & i was thinking about this exact topic because i went buck wild while i was a gov't sponsored student... i tried to do the whole ensei gya thing for lynch. as much as i could because i probably never will be able to again lmao

i did the math and i spent about 220,000 yen on live tickets and domestic travel + lodging in Japan in 2016 for them.
the DARK DARKER DARKNESS #2 tour was an ambitious time for me b/c i tried to do half the tour.

mad respect for gya who do zentsuu, idk how they do it. i think i caught a cold every time a tour came around

Earlier this year I spent around $1,500 to attend the ハートレス reunion show. I also have most of their discography and their DVD. 

The cost includes a plane ticket from the US to Japan so that's the biggest part. 

But MUCC is the band that I've spent by far the most on. Somewhere close to $4500 between cds, merchandise, concert tickets and travel costs. 

So far, I've spent the most on Golden Bomber.

Everytime I get my salary I'll check out their stuff that I haven't bought yet and will spend around 15,000 yen for DVDs + tour goods + etc

No regret :)