Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Royz new maxi single "ANTITHESIS" release

2 hours ago, hiroki said:

all this talk about royz talking is reminding me of the clip where subaru broke down during the MC before 蒼蓮花 :wan-48:

Awww I have that DVD and it's so touching that he made me cry too...

18 hours ago, Lily said:

I have almost all of their live DVDs and they cut the talking parts from them or left only some short ones. They always talk longer before the encores, but in these DVDs they just play the songs, without talking.  At least in most of them. For example in Reborn to NOAH. the Unlimited innocence ray, Red desire Lilia and I guess it's just a shorter speak in Revelation to the new age. I haven't watched the other two I bought so far (The space of 6 heavens, but if it's the same one on youtube, then they talk a lot in it since it's Koudai's birthday. And Crisis Core, idk if it's the same as the Nico nico broadcast or they cut the talks from it on the DVD) So you can buy their DVDs without any fear ^^ I don't know much about the newer ones, because I'm a fan of Kazuki, so I wasn't really interested in watching their new live DVDs so far, except the ones on youtube, they seemed good though.

OH I'm sorry I think you guys have mistaken what I'm saying haha like not the MC's but there was this live I saw where instead of singing Subaru kept talking during the songs and it really made me think I shouldn't but their DVD's. I think it was during the end of the year lives when all the bands take part in that new years live I think it was

12 hours ago, Dogprince21 said:

OH I'm sorry I think you guys have mistaken what I'm saying haha like not the MC's but there was this live I saw where instead of singing Subaru kept talking during the songs and it really made me think I shouldn't but their DVD's. I think it was during the end of the year lives when all the bands take part in that new years live I think it was

Ah, I see. He does it sometimes, yes. But not that often. There are songs he always skips. XD I don't know if he can't sing them or forgot the lyrics, but he does time to time.

8 hours ago, Lily said:

Ah, I see. He does it sometimes, yes. But not that often. There are songs he always skips. XD I don't know if he can't sing them or forgot the lyrics, but he does time to time.

LOL and that's what get me... I know some bands do it but in that case I see no point in buying the live because I just want to hear them live and not in studio form. Maybe one day I'll get one.... will see

Setlist at 2016/09/28 @Nanba Hatch
~Royz 7th Anniversary ONEMAN LIVE~【Seven Deadly Sins】

M-01 ACROSS WORLD
M-02 JOKER
M-03 ブギーマン
M-04 マーブルパレット
M-05 星に願いを
M-06 R.I.P
M-07 ESTROUS SPIDER's
M-08 Emotions
M-09 ANNIVERSARY
M-10 Reve Story
M-11 「AREA」
M-12 鬼ト邪吼
M-13 MASK
M-14 洗礼
M-15 THE BEGINNING
M-16 僕らのつづき

EN1 春ノ夜ノ夢
EN2 cherry tree
EN3 0
EN4 恋花火

20161013_Royz01.jpg

This is so good i was expecting a ballad based on the look but i love the end result <3 

4 minutes ago, hiroki said:

love the 1st and 3rd tracks! subaru is such a beauty (*_*)

OMG YES TRACK 3 SOUNDS SO GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this