echo

hey there

9 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

I wish I would of seen ALSDEAD live lolz. I live in Canada and never went to Japan, they did came to USA but I wasn't able to made it.

I presume you saw them live a lot? :)

The only jrock band I saw live was Dir en grey in 2008 and it was purely amazing!

For Para:noir, I suggest lily of the valley, identity, December 24, Nihilism, blindness MARIA and merciless sorrow -666-.

For Galneryus, Quiet Wish, Alsatia, Angel of Salvation, Everlasting, The Flag of reincarnation, Wind of change, Silent Revelation.

On my profile I wrote some of the band I like, you may or may not find some that you don't know!

aww that's too bad. I hope you can see them whenever they get off of hiatus!!

and yeah, I saw them a bunch haha. Especially right before they went on hiatus cos they had so many one mans. I even skipped work for one of them haha

sweet! thanks for the recommendations! I'll check them out!

2 hours ago, echo said:

aww that's too bad. I hope you can see them whenever they get off of hiatus!!

and yeah, I saw them a bunch haha. Especially right before they went on hiatus cos they had so many one mans. I even skipped work for one of them haha

sweet! thanks for the recommendations! I'll check them out!

Oh wow, that's so nice! I'm sure they sound amazing live!

I would of skip work for them too lol. I would skip a bunch of things just to hear them live and hear all my fav songs.

What are you favorite songs from ALSDEAD?

Did you buy their live-limited dvd? I'm dying to see it, someone uploaded the audio but never the video. Just curious =O

Thanks! I'm hoping to be able to traval to Japan in the nearest future but before they need to get back from hiatus lol.

No prob for the recommendations. For Para:noir you'll have a hard time to find songs on youtube, they made people delete their songs.

As for D.I.D. (Most members of Para:noir formed that band) I would recommand : the Point of No Return, the resolution (there's a newer version on youtube), acedia (most of their songs from the album of 2012 are good).

7 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Oh wow, that's so nice! I'm sure they sound amazing live!

I would of skip work for them too lol. I would skip a bunch of things just to hear them live and hear all my fav songs.

What are you favorite songs from ALSDEAD?

Did you buy their live-limited dvd? I'm dying to see it, someone uploaded the audio but never the video. Just curious =O

Thanks! I'm hoping to be able to traval to Japan in the nearest future but before they need to get back from hiatus lol.

No prob for the recommendations. For Para:noir you'll have a hard time to find songs on youtube, they made people delete their songs.

As for D.I.D. (Most members of Para:noir formed that band) I would recommand : the Point of No Return, the resolution (there's a newer version on youtube), acedia (most of their songs from the album of 2012 are good).

They're so good live!!! I hope they're back by the time you come to Japan!! 

I bought the limited edition DVD for the last few lives they did before hiatus... is that different than the live-limited DVD?

Favorite song is... difficult to say.. so many!! haha. hmm.. top five (in no particular order) are maybe KILL THE KING, STARLESS, D.9.N, FLASH BACK, and Peggy-O.... but I also love Life of Sorrow, Cynical and Adrenaline... yeahh.. lol How about you?

Just looked up Para:noir and D.I.D. They basically have the same sound... which makes sense if it's mostly the same members haha. I'm loving the bass in Para:noir's Merciless sorrow! Not really the vocals that I'm usually into, but they sound pretty good ^^

Wow I was really surprised when I looked up Galneryus! His English sounds so good! haha I'm liking what I hear so far! :D

5 hours ago, echo said:

They're so good live!!! I hope they're back by the time you come to Japan!! 

I bought the limited edition DVD for the last few lives they did before hiatus... is that different than the live-limited DVD?

Favorite song is... difficult to say.. so many!! haha. hmm.. top five (in no particular order) are maybe KILL THE KING, STARLESS, D.9.N, FLASH BACK, and Peggy-O.... but I also love Life of Sorrow, Cynical and Adrenaline... yeahh.. lol How about you?

Just looked up Para:noir and D.I.D. They basically have the same sound... which makes sense if it's mostly the same members haha. I'm loving the bass in Para:noir's Merciless sorrow! Not really the vocals that I'm usually into, but they sound pretty good ^^

Wow I was really surprised when I looked up Galneryus! His English sounds so good! haha I'm liking what I hear so far! :D

Wow, now I'm really looking foward to seing them live :)

Yeah, it's that dvd lol, the one with their 3 last shows I think? The one with like 37 songs live XD I wish I would find it on the net, omg. 

I agree with your favorites songs! Those are killer!

Mine would go, KILL THE KING, Life of sorrow, F-99, Hero, Inazuma. But I love every single one of them.

Glad you enjoy Para:noir and D.I.D.

Galneryus changed their vocalist since like 2010, but they sounds amazing now too! 

You probably know the band Rentrer en soi?

3 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Wow, now I'm really looking foward to seing them live :)

Yeah, it's that dvd lol, the one with their 3 last shows I think? The one with like 37 songs live XD I wish I would find it on the net, omg. 

I agree with your favorites songs! Those are killer!

Mine would go, KILL THE KING, Life of sorrow, F-99, Hero, Inazuma. But I love every single one of them.

Glad you enjoy Para:noir and D.I.D.

Galneryus changed their vocalist since like 2010, but they sounds amazing now too! 

You probably know the band Rentrer en soi?

Yeah I have it! I can try ripping it for you when I find it! I just moved recently so everything's in boxes still haha

Omg Inazuma! that's also up there for me haha. and they are ALL epic live!!

Yeah I've heard of Rentrer en soi. I don't think I ever got super into them though. I think I was too obsessed with Gazette at the time haha

20 hours ago, echo said:

Yeah I have it! I can try ripping it for you when I find it! I just moved recently so everything's in boxes still haha

Omg Inazuma! that's also up there for me haha. and they are ALL epic live!!

Yeah I've heard of Rentrer en soi. I don't think I ever got super into them though. I think I was too obsessed with Gazette at the time haha

OMG. If you ever rip that dvd, I would be eternally thankful to you lol. All of my favorite songs were played during those 3 lives, the set-list is badass.

Yeah Inazuma was badass, loved that single. I also enjoy their days as Dice & Joker (I own the album). Always loved the moto they put at the beginning of their career : Mental disorder to be the basis or something like that. I swear that their songs always helped me in life, and will always. 

Rentrer en soi has a lot of good songs. Their best-of album contains most of them! If you ever want to re-listen to them, I can always suggest some songs.

What about 9GOATSBLACKOUT? The song 690min is purely amazing lolz. Anyway, we can chat in inbox if you prefer =O.

Edited by Alsdead14

2 minutes ago, Duwang said:

Welcome!
And yesssss ALSDEAD! I fucking love them. By chance do you know Nathalie?

As for band suggestions, have you listened to Jiluka?

Yay ALSDEAD!! I can't get enough of them!!

omg yes I know Nathalie. Met her going to ALSDEAD lives and approached her cos she was the only person there speaking English LOL 

I've heard of Jiluka! Nathalie tweets about them all the time lol never really gave them a listen though. Judging by their look I assume they're similar sound to DADAROMA?

1 minute ago, echo said:

Yay ALSDEAD!! I can't get enough of them!!

omg yes I know Nathalie. Met her going to ALSDEAD lives and approached her cos she was the only person there speaking English LOL 

I've heard of Jiluka! Nathalie tweets about them all the time lol never really gave them a listen though. Judging by their look I assume they're similar sound to DADAROMA?

Same! I'm dying on the inside waiting for them to come back, especially since I was still stuck in the states when they announced their hiatus. I used to go see them every once in a while back in 2013 and 2014 but I had to finish my degree before moving back here. Were you at their live back in April?

Ahahaha I knew it. I feel like anyone who goes to see Alsdead knows her. I actually just went to see Jiluka with her yesterday. lol. I wouldn't compare them to Dadaroma. They're more like straight up metal/metalcore I guess? They have quite a few PVs on YouTube if you want to check them out. I suggest Lluvia, Twisted Pain, and Lethal Affliction. 

6 minutes ago, Duwang said:

Same! I'm dying on the inside waiting for them to come back, especially since I was still stuck in the states when they announced their hiatus. I used to go see them every once in a while back in 2013 and 2014 but I had to finish my degree before moving back here. Were you at their live back in April?

Ahahaha I knew it. I feel like anyone who goes to see Alsdead knows her. I actually just went to see Jiluka with her yesterday. lol. I wouldn't compare them to Dadaroma. They're more like straight up metal/metalcore I guess? They have quite a few PVs on YouTube if you want to check them out. I suggest Lluvia, Twisted Pain, and Lethal Affliction. 

oh man every time one of them does a session band, I hope that they'll announce something about coming back, but alas... nothing yet

hmm I was probably there in April. I was basically going to every Alsdead live I possibly could haha

right?? How is Nathalie so famous?!?! lol nice! Are you in Japan now then? I haven't seen her much since Alsdead went on hiatus. I'm gonna try to go to Doak's last live on the 20th though so maybe I'll see her there since I think Jiluka is also playing. I'll go look some of Jiluka's stuff up on youtube! Thanks for the recs!