Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Apple is still racist

Does anyone remember the old topic on Tainted World.net where Apple wouldn't sell an iPad to someone because they could barely speak English? And another incident where Apple asked for a passport in order for a customer to buy an iPad.

Well if you're black, you'll be able to get an iPad soon!

a9c34ddf-5d23-4466-8080-5127017479ca.jpg

Lol wow...

on another note...since this topic says black, it appears that the ads desided to post stuff for 'blackbbwsingles' XD

Probably think they can treat people like crap and they will still go out of their way to buy apple products?

try millions xD but yea apple is retarded, i hate all the stupid pricks that live around me, that thinks the Iphone is so fucking cool, and no matter what anybody says there always right.. even though they really have no fucking clue >.

Android devices are so much better than the iPhone especially the HTC EVO. The only thing the iPhone has on any current phone is a higher resolution screen, but it's not even worth it.

And it is sad but true, that Apple can treat their customers like complete shit yet they will keep buying their products.

My favorite was when they found out about the death grip on the iPhone 4 and Steve Jobs pretty much told everyone they're a dumbass and holding their phone wrong, lol.

Android devices are so much better than the iPhone especially the HTC EVO. The only thing the iPhone has on any current phone is a higher resolution screen, but it's not even worth it.

yea androids are so much cooler and better. Have you seen the Droid X? it's basically the best Android on the market right now, and it has a bigger screen and just as good resolution that the Iphone 4 has (if not better.)

yea androids are so much cooler and better. Have you seen the Droid X? it's basically the best Android on the market right now, and it has a bigger screen and just as good resolution that the Iphone 4 has (if not better.)
I haven't seen it in person, but I know it's pretty legit. The only thing that sucks about it is it's got a locked bootloader so you won't really be able to hack it. But it's pretty nice, it's got a 1GHz processor, which is as fast as they come until the end of the year.

As for the best Android device I would probably say is still the EVO, it's the same size screen as the Droid X (4.3") but it has a foward facing camera; but lacks the QWERTY keyboard, but you can get Swype for Android; which is great!

I've always worked with Windows, but after I've had to work with Mac and Apple for a while I came to see what people like about it.

Don't get me wrong. I still hate Mac, It's still crap. But PERFECT for video editing (TV shows, reports,...). It's probably the only thing that works well.

I never understood what got people into buying an Iphone. One of my best friends has one but I don't see what's so special about it. At my internship they'd gotten an ipad (from america of course) and they were freaking out over it. It's a screen, and you can touch it. Get over it already.

The only thing I use is an Ipod. Just because I've yet to find an MP3 that can cover my huge-ass library, (and of course, the scrobbling Lastfm thing is absolute love :P)

Really didn't feel like reading the whole anti-Apple thread, but I do think iPads are stupid. My uncle bought not one, but two of them to compete with another uncle so he can seem more technology savvy. Since I got to a tech school he expected me to be impressed but I told him it was pretty much a $300 cutting board that lights up.

Oh, my 2 year old cousin threw it down the stairs and the screen split. :spin:

Sign in to follow this