somethingwicked

8000 Japanese CDs for sale

so i have been a long time collector and have recently started liquidating my collection.  i have over 8000 official japanese releases on cd and have been working on getting them up on discogs.com, which is a slow and laborious process... only 2,200ish have been posted there thus far.   my collection includes virtually all genres, but mostly rock-based stuff, including obviously lots of vk stuff. 

shipping is from USA 

a link to my current inventory is here:  note, some items may be sold already.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BU80neBdZOjx8jLbO9KdoqaTVrcKXgwalDxoTYkD9j4/edit?usp=sharing

to get a sense of my prices or to use discogs directly:

https://www.discogs.com/seller/voodoomunky/profile

voodoomunky? you were the guy/girl with that huge MegaUpload list of download links, right? or am I totally mistaking you for someone else? just asking because that thing was impressive and super helpful back in the day.

yes indeed that is me.  when all the blogs went belly-up and the yen crashed it was just kind of the perfect storm for me to focus on building a legit library.  so that's what i've been doing the last few years.  well, that and working my ass off to make money to pay for my habits.

17 minutes ago, somethingwicked said:

yes indeed that is me.  when all the blogs went belly-up and the yen crashed it was just kind of the perfect storm for me to focus on building a legit library.  so that's what i've been doing the last few years.  well, that and working my ass off to make money to pay for my habits.

I wish I had the means to contribute and buy some stuff, but hey, good luck with it!

i remember you and your 100% lossless rips from JPS! i was there as well under a username similar to the one i'm using here and shared a good number of vk rips back in the day.

you have an amazing collection & good luck selling them :)