Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Synside will disband

Synside has announced at their live at ESAKA MUSE at 2010/12/10 that they will disband after their live at 2011/03/31, although details have not yet been announced

Honestly, I really liked their mini, though I think I disliked everything else.

Still, a shame... I really hope that UC will return to their glory days with some exceptional bands.

WTF

KISAKI should stop letting bands like this even FORM. They disband after a few months of activities and then all the blame goes on the producer who has frikkin nothing to do with it.

WTF

KISAKI should stop letting bands like this even FORM. They disband after a few months of activities and then all the blame goes on the producer who has frikkin nothing to do with it.

agree D: like a friend of mine said, they're flash band =_=

Yep. Why would the owner of a label disband his own band when in the end it probably wasn't even his own decision.

Either case, there are a couple vacancies to fill! Bring in somebody with potential!

Synside has announced at their live at ESAKA MUSE at 2010/12/10 that they will disband after their live at 2011/03/31, although details have not yet been announced

I find this amusing for some reason. Weren't these the guys that went on hiatus before they even started? Now practically a year later UC's second flagship band is calling it quits. Apparently they weren't even THAT important. They never struck me as a band that took any of this seriously anyway. Now they can gtfo the scene.

Also, nothing of value was lost. They weren't good. They weren't even decent.

When was Synside a UCP flagship? Their current flagships are Megaromania, Nega, and anything Kisaki's in.

By the way, Kisaki has nothing to do with them breaking up if they can't get along. I wasn't really a fan of them because I didn't like their vocalist, but their music was decent quasi-metal-core. I'm a bit surprised at this since they only released 2 things, but it can't be helped.

I was thinking around the beginning of 2010 in that short period of time where Mago was quiet, there was no news of Lin and Synside was plastered all over the UCP website. I might be thinking a bit too optimistically though.

Last lives: session live on 2011-03-13, sponsored events on 2011-03-29 and 2011-03-30, and last oneman live on 2011-03-31. Free DVD distributed at last live, last maxi-single, TRUTH, to be released on 2011-03-02. Details here.

Whether or not you liked their music (and I think most people only dislike the vocals, if anything), I don't think it has anything to do with “them not taking it seriously.?? Maybe for some of the members, but I know Rayka and Lin take their music very seriously (they are some of the few people to actually acknowledge their previous bands, rather than just glossing it over for the sake of image).

Some of us were actually big fans of them, not because of image, not because of cult of personality, not because of record label, but because they produced some really good music. So yes, something of value was lost. It's sad.

Sign in to follow this