Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

覇叉羅-Vasalla- new mini album "RISE OF INSANITY" release

覇??羅-Vasalla- new mini album "RISE OF INSANITY" will be released at 2010/12/29 (2,415yen)

[track list]

01.眼玉(manakodama)

02.月神(gachijin)

03.Rain Fall

04.VICTIM OF "D"

05.is not TRUE(version S)

OH YES. But have the members been announced? It's not Vasalla without the singer, nor the drummer. (I think he was the leader/main composer?)

But anyway. FUCK YES.

OH YES. But have the members been announced? It's not Vasalla without the singer, nor the drummer. (I think he was the leader/main composer?)

But anyway. FUCK YES.

This.

But really awesome news if they make full comeback!

Yes, is the old members (grassthread says all five, but only four are shown, so who knows).

This is part of their 20th anniversary (!!!!!) revival period, pretty sure it's just temporary. They announced some 20th anniversary live events (featuring revivals by some other cool bands such as MIRAGE!) that will also take place in 2011. But they're calling this period “the last revival,?? and the Brand X description says “after this period, the name ??覇??羅】 will be sealed.?? So it seems like this is really it; enjoy it while you can.

(Unless the members decide to come back as a new band, which would be awesome, but probably unlikely since they're so old ;x)

Wat. Thought I misread this. This is beyond awesome, even more so that :B+Undercode isn't producing this like recently revived bands.

Are these re-recordings? Re-masterings? I mean, all songs have been released before, but some of them are so old they would have to be at least remastered. "is not TRUE(version S)" indicates some sort of re-recording or new version, but I wonder about the rest....

Anyway, still looking forward to this. :hyper:

Are these re-recordings? Re-masterings? I mean, all songs have been released before, but some of them are so old they would have to be at least remastered. "is not TRUE(version S)" indicates some sort of re-recording or new version, but I wonder about the rest....

Anyway, still looking forward to this. :hyper:

They're all re-recordings :D

This is part of their 20th anniversary (!!!!!) revival period, pretty sure it's just temporary. They announced some 20th anniversary live events (featuring revivals by some other cool bands such as MIRAGE!) that will also take place in 2011. But they're calling this period “the last revival,” and the Brand X description says “after this period, the name 【覇叉羅】 will be sealed.” So it seems like this is really it; enjoy it while you can.

Thanks for clearing it up! ^^ So it seems it's just a one-time thing...well, looking forward nevertheless!

When and where were those first two songs released? Can't find them anywhere.

The first was released back in '93, and the second one is a new version of Tsukigami~Artemis~ I guess (?).

It took quite a while for me to figure it out.

Sign in to follow this