Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

New Year Resolutions for 2011

Yeah...Time rushes quickly. So,what are your new year resolutions for 2011?

For me,I just wish one thing for next year. Hope I will pass my exam with great results for entrance to a university. And that,I would be the happiest person ever :'D

I wish I could have strong determination too.

i really want to get the hell away from everything and everyone from me. I need to think at ease. I cant sleep at night and soo many things occurring as time goes by. Plus as i age there a lot more things to think about and be sure about. I really want to get away and be somewhere where no one knows me and i can sleep soundly at night.

Secondly i would like to find peace with myself.

I hope that I can continue my double degree and I won't be too lazy in school. Also I hope that my friend can go to the university near me. :D And I want to go abroad andandandand, that my cat will always love me and that I'll get another cat ♥ *www* Also I hope that MUCC's gig will be amazing! (and I'd like to get Provinssirock -ticket so I can see System of a Down live!)

i wanna eat more bacons and cheesecakes. and drink more lattes and frappucinnos

i wanna safe more munnies, so i can afford myself the price of a house i want in 5 years.

i wish to take my Dad for a pilgrim in Israel or Vatican or Spain. Been a long run plan. hope can make it happen this year.

and i wanna buy some more colourful clothes. Since my closet really look too gloomy and boring with my Earthy and Warm colours collections.

i wish to have significant progress with a guy am talking with for awhile now.

and i wish to be someone that have better self control and anger management than i am this year.

My resolutions would be to finally pick a college and get all my dual citizenship papers finished with, plus move the fuck out of Ontario.

Study harder and do better in college, get to do a trip to meet some friends and get my social life going after all these years. Losing some weight wouldn't be bad either.

My New Years Resolution is to come up with one and actually do it or remember it. Don't remember what my 2010 one was.

Maybe mine for 2011 will be to stop buying so much worthless shit from Japan. Sell off all my stupid SEXPOT clothes when I tried to dress like a douche bag, waste of money. Get moar education, I dunno yet but maybe my CPA or go back and finish my BA but in what? Accounting or Computer Science? :P

Get really good grades this year in all of my exams, get accepted into my top choice college, learn bass, and increase my guitar playing ability.

i really want to get the hell away from everything and everyone from me.

I really want to get away and be somewhere where no one knows me and i can sleep soundly at night.

Secondly i would like to find peace with myself.

omg it's like you are in my head.i wish this

- Pass this other school year

- More vk concerts in Italy

- Seeing more vk concerts generally

- No boyfriend, just sex-mates!

- More money

- Change my hair style

I wish I can concentrate more at college, and get better grades. A promotion at work would be great, or maybe a new work, related with my course at college, it definitely'd be even better than the promotion. And start learning some new language.

- Talk more with people I met through MH/Last.fm~

- Be more honest with myself

- Pass my finals

- Finish at least one story

- Start the novel with Johanna

- Update my blog more often

Sign in to follow this